Fife Football Forum

Results

Muchty 3-1 Leslie

Down to bare bones tonight, only 11 till a sub turned up but the boys battled hard all game with a big strong Muchty side who also had a few boys missing. A pen a piece and it was 1-1 HT, second half nothing really between the sides, muchty managed to get the vital second goal wi 15 to go and then the 3rd wi a minute to go! No complaints with our performance tonight, we kept our shape well all night and always look ed dangerous going forward. Played Muchty 3 times now and cant get the better of them as they are a very organised side with some very good players, saying that its been 3 hard games for both sides.

All the best rest of season Muchty!!

I have been living away from Fife for several years due to work. I watched my first Fife Amateur League game in about 4 years tonight at Muchty. I was impressed with what I saw. Muchty look to be a decent side. Marshalled well by that wee agressive guy on the sidelines - looks like Gatusso. He seems to have a bit of nouse about him. Muchty look good. Can't be many better teams than them in the league based on what I saw tonight. Leslie look OK too.

I decided to take in the muchty game tonight also. I would agree that they had a decent sideline, not sure about the Gattuso comparison though. Big crowd considering there was football on the tv and the team didn't disappoint. Will certainly try and get back to see them again this season. My only concern was for a young lad on the sideline closest to the changing room who braved it in only a tshirt.

Fife Thistle 3 v 1 Kirkcaldy Rovers. We should have been out of sight in the opening 20 min, but wasted chance after chance. Kirkcaldy the better team in the second half as we went through the motions much to my frustration. Very poor.

I decided to take in the muchty game tonight also. I would agree that they had a decent sideline, not sure about the Gattuso comparison though. Big crowd considering there was football on the tv and the team didn't disappoint. Will certainly try and get back to see them again this season. My only concern was for a young lad on the sideline closest to the changing room who braved it in only a tshirt.

Just looks like Gatusso Yaldy, thats only comparison.