FOR or AGAINST only.
I therefore need you to please read this proposal carefully and understand why we are asking you to vote in favour of this motion, which if passed will be sent to the SAFA for approval by the Council of the Scottish Amateur Football Association.
Please Note there is no relegation with proposal and depending on League set-up. These numbers for each division will have to be Decided at AGM. I’m using them to ensure you understand the set up. 14 Premiership, 12 Championship, 13 Division 1 or it could be 12-14-13.
1) No relegation this season for ANY teams.
2) 3 top teams moving up to the Premier from the Championship to make 14 teams.
3) 5 top teams from the 1st Division to move up to the Championship to make that number up 12
4) 7 New teams coming in to make up the 1st Division numbers to 13.
5) This is for this coming season ( 2020/2021) only. Which means 4 Teams being relegated at the end of the season 2020/2021 from the Premiership and 2 teams promoted from the Championship to go back to the 12 teams as per the normal league format Promotion/Relegation as Stated in hand book.
Please note if the SAFA Executive reject this change then we revert back to local rule 3 page 36 Composition of League/Association with promotion and Relegation happening.