Fife Football Forum

Games On

was at the bevi wae the missus and the bairn in the pram and the pitches looked ok to me there were kids playing football on them. :P the ball wasnt getting held up across the pitch not heavy on the foot either :(:P:P

Yes it is Astro Jan.

Can't be competitve as we're in different divisions :o

I hear your game with Bluebell is in a big posh stadium the day?

I thought you were maybe playing then a cup or something. Pretty sure if you'd asked for a League game some team would have agreed to play on the Astro.

How did you know about that Pro? I wouldn't say a big fancy stadium it's only Grangemouth Stadium ffs but the playing surface is brilliant.

Yes it is Astro Jan.

Can't be competitve as we're in different divisions :o

I hear your game with Bluebell is in a big posh stadium the day?

I thought you were maybe playing then a cup or something. Pretty sure if you'd asked for a League game some team would have agreed to play on the Astro.

How did you know about that Pro? I wouldn't say a big fancy stadium it's only Grangemouth Stadium ffs but the playing surface is brilliant.

One of the lads I work with plays for Bluebell mate. He said the surface was good too. Just been relaid or something?

In theory yeah but it's not always easy to ok everything with the ref arrange a team to play and ok it with the league when a game's only called off on the Friday.

Archived