Fife Football Forum

Games On/off

Guest Lord Haw Haw

enjoy your win kit man but dont get above yerselves,this "should have won by more" "disappointed to not keep a clean sheet" is over the top.u were lucky to keep clean sheet first half,never mind 90mins.but well done on winning,shaded the game as yous were a little hungrier for it.

enjoy your win kit man but dont get above yerselves,this "should have won by more" "disappointed to not keep a clean sheet" is over the top.u were lucky to keep clean sheet first half,never mind 90mins.but well done on winning,shaded the game as yous were a little hungrier for it.

Yes not looking to get in a debate over it. You gave your opinion I gave mine. We both think we correct. Best people to speak about it are Slfslf and number 4 who have no connection with either club and gave their version of events. Cant remember my exact post but Im sure it wasnt should have won by more. Think I said went on to win comfortably or played out game comfortably or similar. Know the majority of the Strath team and make no mistake with their quality they have we are more than happy with the points. From a defenders point of view I was disapponited not to keep a clean sheet as I didnt think you were going to score on the day so take what you wish of my previous post.

Aye, but according to my laddie last night, he was phoned by Dale that game was on.

Kettle 2-0 up with 15 min to go.

Where better of both teams on a heavey and windy park.

Kettle where the better team overall

but two late goals earned us tripped to fife next week

ps

hope ur guys enjoyed ur day it was a pleasure haveing ur fans and club here in Ayrshire

Aye, but according to my laddie last night, he was phoned by Dale that game was on.

ps

hope ur guys enjoyed ur day it was a pleasure haveing ur fans and club here in Ayrshire

cheers rammy bud :P feeling a bit rough, bit dissapointed not to have won though :P

ps

what a breath of fresh air rammy ! a wee bit honesty in your post instead of the usuall

"we were the better team yous are sh*t" stuff thats normally posted on here :P

all the best in the replay may the best team win :P

Vale beat us 3-1...game we pretty much dominated. Had 2 goals dissalowed hit the post etc etc...couldnae hit a barn door the day.

roll on next week.

Got told exactly the same fi my old man who has no connection 2 either team!!! Massive game on saturday now for both teams!!!

Archived