Fife Football Forum

Sportsmans Dinner 2007

Keltyexfc,o.k. maybe the word abused was a bit strong so for that reason I do apologise I probably reacted to quickly that you suggested I was best friends with Danny as opposedto reading my points.Hopefully no offence taken by yourself as it is not in my nature to wind people up I just believe in saying what I think and also listen to others point of view.once again sorry,regards,Vincent Coyle

read your comments again vinny and can see what u meant mate sorry if i offended you by calling you dannys mate and def no offence taken

ps im no in the habit of winding anybody up either :angry2: :angry2:

You LIE :angry2::angry2:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keltyexfc,o.k. maybe the word abused was a bit strong so for that reason I do apologise I probably reacted to quickly that you suggested I was best friends with Danny as opposedto reading my points.Hopefully no offence taken by yourself as it is not in my nature to wind people up I just believe in saying what I think and also listen to others point of view.once again sorry,regards,Vincent Coyle

read your comments again vinny and can see what u meant mate sorry if i offended you by calling you dannys mate and def no offence taken

ps im no in the habit of winding anybody up either :lol: :lol:

You LIE :lol::lol:

never :lol: :lol: :lol: