Fife Football Forum

Sportsmans Dinner 2007

Not getting a very good response for the tickets from clubs if it doesnt pick up am thinking of making it a 4 club night I.e the four clubs who have shown an interest split the profits with the charity can everyone please try and push the tickets because I really want it to be a league night with every club prospering if it is a success the fees next year will be drastically reduced which benefits us all, also if your club knows anyone who thinks their company might buy tickets could they pm me, the sponsor letters I sent out have already started to come back with favourable replies so it should be a cracking night if we sell more tickets Ta John

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting better Limekilns H.O.B Kelty Ex Lochore Lauders have let me know their numbers cmon the rest of you :ok:

did you get a reply from our sponsor?????

the sponsor of lochore castle ---ideal computers ,cowdenbeath have donated a £300 pentium computer for raffle or auction at the event <_>