Fife Football Forum

Sportsmans Dinner 2007

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been getting much help from the charity concerning the organisation of the night etc and they have stated they are quite happy to pull from the event. But I do have another cause to support it is for two Scottish Fencers who just recently did very well at the British champs one of the girls even though ranked 15th won the U18s(I think it was that age group will confirm) they get naff all from the government so any help would be appreciated and they would put the Welfare as one of their sponsors. I know we would get plenty of help from these kids family and friends with the night but obviously need to know how the member clubs feel? If night was success would still like to put something to the original charity what you all think?

after the event i think the league clubs who did nowt should gain nowt.

Apart from one or two Valdas even the ones who arent going they have said that they will try and put something towards the event at the moment on promises should have enough tickets sold to break even on tickets sales that doesnt include any fundraising on the night would still like people to ask not just their teams but also friends and family if they would like to go I didnt think we would have problem selling 200+ tickets especially with some clubs buying over 20 tickets

Edited by meeks

after the event i think the league clubs who did nowt should gain nowt.

Apart from one or two Valdas even the ones who arent going they have said that they will try and put something towards the event at the moment on promises should have enough tickets sold to break even on tickets sales that doesnt include any fundraising on the night would still like people to ask not just their teams but also friends and family if they would like to go I didnt think we would have problem selling 200+ tickets especially with some clubs buying over 20 tickets

i,ll see what i can do a few folk saying theyll go but u know what its like :whistling:

Awrite guys, could you refresh my memory, when is the sportsmans dinner taking place?

And how much are the tickets?

Had alot on my napper lately and seem to have forgotten the date. :whistling:

Awrite guys, could you refresh my memory, when is the sportsmans dinner taking place?

And how much are the tickets?

Had alot on my napper lately and seem to have forgotten the date. :whistling:

Friday 16th March 7pm Kelty Club £20 a ticket

Edited by meeks

Just sold 20 tickets to Pyeroy and dockyard things looking good Deano you lot playing in scottish next day is that no gonna be a problem?? you could put the game back a week??

Edited by meeks

:bouncy:

Just sold 20 tickets to Pyeroy and dockyard things looking good Deano you lot playing in scottish next day is that no gonna be a problem?? you could put the game back a week??

Wont be a problem half the team are always pished from night b4 anyways :mellow::bouncy::headbang:

:headbang::bouncy::bouncy::mellow:

:bouncy:

Wont be a problem half the team are always pished from night b4 anyways :bouncy::mellow::headbang:

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::mellow:

"half"????? :bouncy::headbang:

id prefer them to be where i can see them :moon: :moon:

drumming up interest in kelty john a poster or two wouldve been good neeb :rollsmile: