Fife Football Forum

Results

heather

:P:P
Inverkeithing 1 Rosebank 0

I think yous will get promoted Pro if Eddie Spence is bringing players like Kenny Mason to the club.

:P:P:P:P

'mon the derby

even i would be tempted to put the boots back on for another "inverbay" derby...i'll keep eyes :P on this one

Cracking games to play in :P don't even need a ball :P

Too many teams have a chance. The weather will play a part that is for sure. Last year we played Tues-Thurs-Sun for weeks which screwed our squad, people working and or injuries. Hope this wont be the case for all the teams this year.

Too many teams have a chance. The weather will play a part that is for sure. Last year we played Tues-Thurs-Sun for weeks which screwed our squad, people working and or injuries. Hope this wont be the case for all the teams this year.

Hopefully the circumstances are the same for everybody mate.

It may well come down to the best squad rather than the best team though ;)

I think yous will get promoted Pro if Eddie Spence is bringing players like Kenny Mason.

He brought in Kenny for some experience as we're a really young team. Also our goalscorer today came with Eddie but not sure what his longterm future is.

All the rest that played today have been here all season.

I personally can't see eddie doing much at inverkeithing, they just have'nt got the players and i cant see him being able to attract any.

I think yous will get promoted Pro if Eddie Spence is bringing players like Kenny Mason.

He brought in Kenny for some experience as we're a really young team. Also our goalscorer today came with Eddie but not sure what his longterm future is.

I personally can't see eddie doing much at inverkeithing, they just have'nt got the players and i cant see him being able to attract any.

Time will tell.

Time will tell.

Is there any truth in him trying to get ritchie kinnear back in goals?

Time will tell.

Is there any truth in him trying to get ritchie kinnear back in goals?

No idea mate.

methilhill 0 dysart 5 conditions were bad, but both teams tried 2 play football. methil were a decent team but we were sharper up front mc mcman 2 renwick 1 kev 1 aitken 1 . we mention 4 crouchy who did everything but hit the net sorry mate :rolleyes: .

glad to see you corrected yersell son, what about yer cheating at the training!

Guest One Last Season!!!
methilhill 0 dysart 5 conditions were bad, but both teams tried 2 play football. methil were a decent team but we were sharper up front mc mcman 2 renwick 1 kev 1 aitken 1 . we mention 4 crouchy who did everything but hit the net sorry mate :P .

glad to see you corrected yersell son, what about yer cheating at the training!

cheatin :P thats 2 weeks in a row ma team won 5 games in a row . :rolleyes::P:P