Fife Football Forum

Football Destroyed

ya cant

Has money destroyed football, no more Team legends, no more players staying at clubs for their whole careers, or does this make football more exciting, I personally think its ruined the beautiful game .It has destroyed the passion of the fans.... I know this has an upside as there is less violence.. But im against the whole over the top "family" money grabbing atmospheres at grounds...

Money has turned Footballers into creeps with no honour or sense of loyalty.....

I feel the biggest problem is agents. They should be banned and all players to be represented by PFA salaried agents. A fee paid to the PFA is then used in grass roots football. Money and agents however, will destroy football eventually. Empty seats each week, players on 130k a week, something needs to be done.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead:

Guest tricky fox
Has money destroyed football, no more Team legends, no more players staying at clubs for their whole careers, or does this make football more exciting, I personally think its ruined the beautiful game .It has destroyed the passion of the fans.... I know this has an upside as there is less violence.. But im against the whole over the top "family" money grabbing atmospheres at grounds...

Money has turned Footballers into creeps with no honour or sense of loyalty.....

I feel the biggest problem is agents. They should be banned and all players to be represented by PFA salaried agents. A fee paid to the PFA is then used in grass roots football. Money and agents however, will destroy football eventually. Empty seats each week, players on 130k a week, something needs to be done.

Rangers started all the silly money transfer fee's in the late 80's early 90's did they not!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest traveller

This is NOT all players

TOTTI

DEL PIERO

BUFFON

RAUL

MALDINI

just 5 of the biggest names in football that have stuck by thier clubs !! these guys are legends WHO HAVE HONOUR AND A SENCE OF LOYALTY

No matter what happens with the cash of the game your always going to sell out places like Parkhead and Ibrox and the big clubs for games Fans will pay no matter what thier is always someone that will pay the cash people always do

Edited by traveller

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is NOT all players

TOTTI

DEL PIERO

BUFFON

RAUL

MALDINI

just 5 of the biggest names in football that have stuck by thier clubs !! these guys are legends WHO HAVE HONOUR AND A SENCE OF LOYALTY

No matter what happens with the cash of the game your always going to sell out places like Parkhead and Ibrox and the big clubs for games Fans will pay no matter what thier is always someone that will pay the cash people always do

You've missed out

MALPAS

STURROCK

:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is NOT all players

TOTTI

DEL PIERO

BUFFON

RAUL

MALDINI

buffon went for 30m, most expensive keeper in history

Would have liked to have seen some kind of salary cap added for each league, as they had in the States (until they changed it so they could get Beckham). However with the European Union this would have been impossible as you could just imagine teams in Engerland only being able to pay the same amount as teams in Albania. Anyway I do reckon money is killing the game and it appears that fans are begining to stay away, most premiership teams outwith the top 4 or 5 have reported a large down turn in supporters this season.

Add Giggs to the list for having one team throughout there whole career. :banghead:

You've missed out

MALPAS

STURROCK

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::ok:

HEGARTY

NAREY

MCLEISH

MILLER

All were loyal to their sides when approached for transfers. McLeish got even more loyal later in life but that's another story !

add gary mackay and robbo for hearts.

robbo was sold to newcastle but was back months later.

were talking aboot fitba players here not pashy hearts fuds

another hvn tit.

Edited by valdas