Fife Football Forum

2006/20007

Guest izzy

you coudnae help it, could ya :cheers:

I know Jock and Paul and was only having a laugh with them. I couldn't care less about the money thing. If people want to spend their own hard earned that's up to them. How come every post I make gets scrutinised yet others make worse posts with nothing said???? :cheers:

you coudnae help it, could ya :cheers:

I know Jock and Paul and was only having a laugh with them. I couldn't care less about the money thing. If people want to spend their own hard earned that's up to them. How come every post I make gets scrutinised yet others make worse posts with nothing said???? :cheers:

lol, wisnae scrutinising you as you know :whistling:

Guest aff the rails
Best team won the league.Civil is the new Gretna.How bad is there crowd at games.Thats why theyll never be a big club.The new Gretna.What u think dizzy

Best team won the league.Civil is the new Gretna.How bad is there crowd at games.Thats why theyll never be a big club.The new Gretna.What u think dizzy

i'll speak on izzys behalf cos he cant speak for smiling all day. think its called champagneitis.. c h a m p i o n s :headbang: