Fife Football Forum

Frank Riberey

ya cant

Guest tricky fox
[quote name='Big Jan' post='41356' date='Jun 5 2007, 23:14']If United don't think that they need a wide midfielder but are desperate for an additional central midfielder, then they're more likely to fork out £17m on Hargreaves than on Ribery.[/quote]

How to turn a topic about Frank Ribery going to Bayern into the same old Man U crap in 6 easy moves.

There'a whole world of football outside England GM it doesn't all revolve around the Manchester area. :banghead: :heartbeat:
[/quote]
You've been itching to get that one in havent you????? :cheers: :banghead: :banghead:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPROVED as a player!!!!!!!

the joke page is on another thread son, :banghead::heartbeat: against ac milan wee gattusso had him in his hipper,neil lennon had him in his hipper :cheers::banghead: hes fackin ordinary another overhyped englishman

Guest tricky fox
[quote name='ya cant' post='41359' date='Jun 5 2007, 23:17']IMPROVED as a player!!!!!!!

the joke page is on another thread son, :cheers: :banghead: against ac milan wee gattusso had him in his hipper,neil lennon had him in his hipper :banghead: :banghead: hes fackin ordinary another overhyped englishman[/quote]
Is that the same gattusso that done naff all in the final and think your just taking the pash with that 2nd player!!!!!! :banghead: :heartbeat:

You've been itching to get that one in havent you????? :banghead::heartbeat::cheers:

Correct mate. He did kind of walk right into it tho did he not??? I prefer to have to put a bit of effort into making a cant of people rather than them doing it all by themselves. It's more of a challenge. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Guest tricky fox
[quote name='Big Jan' post='41361' date='Jun 5 2007, 23:19']You've been itching to get that one in havent you????? :banghead: :heartbeat: :cheers:[/quote]

Correct mate. He did kind of walk right into it tho did he not??? I prefer to have to put a bit of effort into making a cant of people rather than them doing it all by themselves. It's more of a challenge. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that GM will get back to you on that!!!

Is that the same gattusso that done naff all in the final and think your just taking the pash with that 2nd player!!!!!! :banghead::heartbeat:

gattusso didnt play great in the final but he still done a job of stopping gerrard doing anything,but ffs michael carrick yer splitting my sides :cheers::banghead::banghead: good job big jans ribs arent sore anymore :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Guest tricky fox
[quote name='ya cant' post='41363' date='Jun 5 2007, 23:23']Is that the same gattusso that done naff all in the final and think your just taking the pash with that 2nd player!!!!!! :banghead: :heartbeat:

gattusso didnt play great in the final but he still done a job of stopping gerrard doing anything,but ffs michael carrick yer splitting my sides :cheers: :banghead: :banghead: good job big jans ribs arent sore anymore :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:[/quote]
So you trying to tell me that Carricks not a good player????

Guest tricky fox
[quote name='ya cant' post='41367' date='Jun 5 2007, 23:25']So you trying to tell me that Carricks not a good player????[/quote]

only for about 3 days :banghead: :heartbeat: :cheers: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
[/quote]
Yet Again then we'll have to agree to disagree :banghead:

Correct mate. He did kind of walk right into it tho did he not??? I prefer to have to put a bit of effort into making a cant of people rather than them doing it all by themselves. It's more of a challenge. :worried::rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Obviously too much of a challenge for you though.

If you look at my post, it was clearly in reply to Vic's asking who got a better deal, Bayern Munich or Man Utd.

Keep trying though Janet. You'll get there one day.

It's all relative though Vic.

If United don't think that they need a wide midfielder but are desperate for an additional central midfielder, then they're more likely to fork out £17m on Hargreaves than on Ribery.

Man u have Ronaldo, Nani, Giggs, Park, who all play wide also a few others.... Hargreaves will be a good buy!!!

As i've said before and will say it again your valuation depends on which club you play for!!!!!!!!!!

pish,carrick played for west ham 18 million ,hargreaves for bayern munich 17 million,what your saying is west ham are valued more than bayern munich,away and play hide and seek wae the bairns ffs,rooney 27 million,ferdinand 30 million come on son yer havin a laugh

Uve forgot Flo at 12million mate?????????!!!

:worried::rollsmile::rollsmile: Now that is a laugh!!!

Rooney's different class!!!

Obviously too much of a challenge for you though.

If you look at my post, it was clearly in reply to Vic's asking who got a better deal, Bayern Munich or Man Utd.

Keep trying though Janet. You'll get there one day.

Hit a raw nerve son???? The majority of time an Old Firm debate gets started is caused by someone ONLY replying to someone else and it leads on from there so don't give me any of your shite.

"Please sir I was only answering a question". :worried::rollsmile: Back to school Myleene. :rollsmile:

I can't understand why me pointing out that you made a cant of yourself could be construed as you hitting a raw nerve.

Good try again though.

B+ for effort but must try harder Janice.

How did I make a cant of myself you silly boy? I made a cant of you bringing up the Man U thing in a Frank Ribery topic when you had already pulled me up for mentioning Celtic in the same topic. You've tried to turn it round to make me look in the wrong. Why not just say if you thought Bayern had got a good deal???

Must do better Myleene. C-.

Where in Frank Ribery is Manchester??????? :worried:

Edited by Big Jan