Fife Football Forum

Frank Riberey

ya cant

Guest the bankie
[quote name='mike_24' post='42930' date='Jun 13 2007, 13:12']bayern have signed luca toni according to fifa website[/quote]

the signed him last week did they no.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great signing for Bayern, still think they need a few more big money buys to stay a top club though as they have an ageing squad to say the least.

they signed luca toni as well for 8 million ,think they will be a good bet for the uefa cup as they failed to qualify for champs league,they are in for robben from chelsea

aye 2 weeks ago :rollsmile:<_<

bayern have signed luca toni according to fifa website

Yeah i read it last week anyway. Maybe the person who posted that is a bit slow :rollsmile:<_<:cheers:

Guest the bankie
[quote name='robbie' post='42953' date='Jun 13 2007, 14:44'][quote name='the bankie' post='42950' date='Jun 13 2007, 14:42'][quote name='mike_24' post='42930' date='Jun 13 2007, 13:12']bayern have signed luca toni according to fifa website[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah i read it last week anyway. Maybe the person who posted that is a bit slow :rollsmile: <_< :cheers:
[/quote]

aye maybe just a bit. :banghead: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

could ask the question bout other great players and what they have won wheelie mate. The best players arent the ones that win the most.

think ribery has more to offer a team than hargreaves. better all round footballer IMO, i havent once said hargreaves wasnt good, just dont rate him anywhere near 17m. just happen to think that better players are going for less than that.

To be fair i would disagree, the best player's usually do win the most, well in my opinion!!!!

so ,no england player would come into that category ,i would agree as well :rollsmile:<_<:cheers:

last time i looked hargreaves was an english player, is he not? Nice research wheelie son. Maybe 17 mil is a lot for hargreaves but when the likes of utd, chelsea et al come knocking and the other club know they really want aplayer the value goes up a good 5 or 6 million. so your prob right he maybe is nt worth 17 mil but thats the price.