Fife Football Forum

Frank Riberey

ya cant

Sorry Janice, I realise that you find it hard to comprehend (understand) some things.

Look......at......the........post.........immediately........above.........my..........post.

What........does........Victor........Meldrew.......ask?

Also........look.........at..........the........post........immediately..........above..........yours.

Is........there........any.........mention..........of........Rangers........or.........Celtic?

Spot the difference?

Now, back to remedial class.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that GM but think what YC is trying to get across here is that he cant believe they are valued at the same price. Think what people are missing here is that his original point was that he felt Bayern got a cracking deal, basically getting rid of hargreaves and getting Ribery in without spending a penny basically, nothing mentioned whether man utd were stupid or wise to spend that ammount of money on hargreaves.

as ive said i agree with him also, Ribery is worth more than Hargreaves IMO

what has Ribery done for you to think hes a more valuable player than Hargreaves Vic??

FACTS: Ribery has won a grand total of 1 french cup in his time, and scored a total of 2 goals for his country and hes 24.

Also runners up twice in the french cup and An INTER-TOTO cup winners medal!!!

Hargreaves:

German Bundesliga: 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006

UEFA Champions League: 2001

Intercontinental Cup: 2001

German Cup: 2003: 2005, 2006

German League Cup: 2004

2001 European U-21 Player of the Year aswell as 39 apperances for hic country.

Hargreaves is a winner, and he's only 26. Going by their careers so far, Man United have got a bargain me thinks!!! :cheers:

i know that GM but think what YC is trying to get across here is that he cant believe they are valued at the same price. Think what people are missing here is that his original point was that he felt Bayern got a cracking deal, basically getting rid of hargreaves and getting Ribery in without spending a penny basically, nothing mentioned whether man utd were stupid or wise to spend that ammount of money on hargreaves.

as ive said i agree with him also, Ribery is worth more than Hargreaves IMO

what has Ribery done for you to think hes a more valuable player than Hargreaves Vic??

FACTS: Ribery has won a grand total of 1 french cup in his time, and scored a total of 2 goals for his country and hes 24.

Also runners up twice in the french cup and An INTER-TOTO cup winners medal!!!

Hargreaves:

German Bundesliga: 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006

UEFA Champions League: 2001

Intercontinental Cup: 2001

German Cup: 2003: 2005, 2006

German League Cup: 2004

2001 European U-21 Player of the Year aswell as 39 apperances for hic country.

Hargreaves is a winner, and he's only 26. Going by their careers so far, Man United have got a bargain me thinks!!! :cheers:

You been swotting? :cheers::whistling:

As i've said before and will say it again your valuation depends on which club you play for!!!!!!!!!!

pish,carrick played for west ham 18 million ,hargreaves for bayern munich 17 million,what your saying is west ham are valued more than bayern munich,away and play hide and seek wae the bairns ffs

Think you'll find Carrick was with Spurs,come on YC son get yer facts right first :cheers::whistling::cheers:

Well done Tricky boy. YC slips up once again :rollsmile::rollsmile::banghead::rollsmile::banghead:

:banghead:

As i've said before and will say it again your valuation depends on which club you play for!!!!!!!!!!

pish,carrick played for west ham 18 million ,hargreaves for bayern munich 17 million,what your saying is west ham are valued more than bayern munich,away and play hide and seek wae the bairns ffs,rooney 27 million,ferdinand 30 million come on son yer havin a laugh

Uve forgot Flo at 12million mate?????????!!!

:cheers::whistling::cheers: Now that is a laugh!!!

Rooney's different class!!!

Notice YC's been quiet since your post green street. I've touched on this subject with him once or twice also, He then somehow appears to go quiet and disapear for a while.

:rollsmile::banghead::rollsmile:

pish,carrick played for west ham 18 million ,hargreaves for bayern munich 17 million,what your saying is west ham are valued more than bayern munich,away and play hide and seek wae the bairns ffs,rooney 27 million,ferdinand 30 million come on son yer havin a laugh

Notice YC's been quiet since your post green street. I've touched on this subject with him once or twice also, He then somehow appears to go quiet and disapear for a while.

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

He maybe doesn't want to turn it into an Old Firm debate... but I doubt it :banghead:

He maybe doesn't want to turn it into an Old Firm debate... but I doubt it :banghead:

I don't want it to turn into on either. But the mans needing to take his blinkers off and look at the wider picture.

:banghead:

could ask the question bout other great players and what they have won wheelie mate. The best players arent the ones that win the most.

think ribery has more to offer a team than hargreaves. better all round footballer IMO, i havent once said hargreaves wasnt good, just dont rate him anywhere near 17m. just happen to think that better players are going for less than that.

think av been in my bed all day its called nightshift son,gie me a break,am not going to defend the 12 million for flo but he had a good scoring record for rangers,80 apps 40 goals,he had score 23 goals for chelsea that season,he scored in the world cup to defeat brazil 2-1 ,he score 2 goals against barcelona in the champs league for chelsea in a 3-1 win,he also scored in the return leg in the nou camp,his style wasnt suited to scottish football,but he still was a decent player.

man utd have signed a few expensive duds ,kleberson,djemba djemba :banghead: veron at 28 million,think alot of teams hav had expensive flops,arsenal franny jeffers 10 million

Edited by ya cant

could ask the question bout other great players and what they have won wheelie mate. The best players arent the ones that win the most.

think ribery has more to offer a team than hargreaves. better all round footballer IMO, i havent once said hargreaves wasnt good, just dont rate him anywhere near 17m. just happen to think that better players are going for less than that.

To be fair i would disagree, the best player's usually do win the most, well in my opinion!!!!

To be fair i would disagree, the best player's usually do win the most, well in my opinion!!!!

so ,no england player would come into that category ,i would agree as well :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Sorry Janice, I realise that you find it hard to comprehend (understand) some things.

Look......at......the........post.........immediately........above.........my..........post.

What........does........Victor........Meldrew.......ask?

Also........look.........at..........the........post........immediately..........above..........yours.

Is........there........any.........mention..........of........Rangers........or.........Celtic?

Spot the difference?

Now, back to remedial class.

Your starting to bore me now acting like a sex god so hurry along you silly little boy because I won't be playing along with your childish games any more. :whistling: :whistling:

bayern have signed luca toni according to fifa website