Fife Football Forum

Pre Season

mav

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you starting??? :heartbeat:

Fack up wideo I've been a busy man and had a hard training session the night as well as the one I had at Burntisland on Saturday. You be training hard this weekend when we're slogging our guts out old man???? :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

12th july ya dancer that the day i go on holiday. i will run to the bar everyday and jog back at night. :heartbeat:

seriously though i could do with a good pre season but as i can still barely walk i can't see me be anywhere near fit at the start of next season

12th july ya dancer that the day i go on holiday. i will run to the bar everyday and jog back at night. :heartbeat:

seriously though i could do with a good pre season but as i can still barely walk i can't see me be anywhere near fit at the start of next season

NOTHING NEW THERE THEN :heartbeat::heartbeat::cheers:

12th july ya dancer that the day i go on holiday. i will run to the bar everyday and jog back at night. :cheers:

av got better things to do on the 12th of july mike :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

av got better things to do on the 12th of july mike :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

So have I Pedro in fact I'm just away to get they petrol bombs made the now. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Watch your step ''BAZ'' or Yer Man will be round wae a pillow case on his head and a ROPE :rollsmile::heartbeat::heartbeat:

some of the dates have been changed for shippy games.

Benarty v Shippy, 14th July sat

Shippy v Raith Rovers, 25th July wed

Heriot Watt Uni v Shippy, 28th July sat

Shippy v Lochore Welfare, 31st July tues

Shippy v Rosyth u21s 4th Aug sat

M/Hill Strollers V Shippy, 11th Aug sat

some of the dates have been changed for shippy games.

Benarty v Shippy, 14th July sat

Shippy v Raith Rovers, 25th July wed

Heriot Watt Uni v Shippy, 28th July sat

Shippy v Lochore Welfare, 31st July tues

Shippy v Rosyth u21s 4th Aug sat

M/Hill Strollers V Shippy, 11th Aug sat

That's sound Lee. Is there no game on the 21st now??? Hope not cos I'm going to an all day wedding on the Friday at the Hilton in Glasgow (wee cousins wedding) so I think it's safe to say I might not be feeling 100% on the Saturday. :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Edited by Big Jan