Fife Football Forum

Next Season

Guest Richard Head

shippy for the league hahahaha
Where did you see that posted ??.......Cupar Hearts will cruise it.

Sorry lads, Same pc but someone grabbed my pc - scotch here....Scotch having a partys and thes lads taking the piss...Should be a good season and good luck to all.

facking knew they would rip the fish...

stand free

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name='izzy' date='Aug 2 2008, 11:29' post='138785']

GOOD SIGNING MAV, ALWAYS RATED CHRIS HIGHLY

Aye Chris is a cracking signing for us jock! And he joins a very talented group of additions to the club, but am no blowin any trumpets cause as keegs said, two year ago, we felt we had the strongest squad in donkeys years and we won hee haw!!

Edited by mav

[quote name='mav' post='139017' date='Aug 2 2008, 23:33']name='izzy' date='Aug 2 2008, 11:29' post='138785']
GOOD SIGNING MAV, ALWAYS RATED CHRIS HIGHLY

Aye Chris is a cracking signing for us jock! And he joins a very talented group of additions to the club, but am no blowin any trumpets cause as keegs said, two year ago, we felt we had the strongest squad in donkeys years and we won hee haw!![/quote]TO EARLY TO BLOW TRUMPETS JUST NOW MAV , AND THAT GOES FOR ANY TEAM, BUT SOME GOOD SIGNINGS GOING YOUR WAY . AL THE BEST FOR THIS SEASON

Guest LEISHMAN
[quote name='scotch' post='138982' date='Aug 2 2008, 21:39']strathmiglo utd signed colin ritchie today ex thornton and haws player. once this player fit ule not get a better player in this league. :cheers:[/quote]
YES HES GID BUT HE IS ALWAZ :cheers: LOOKIN IN DA MIRROR OR PULIN A HAMI,IF HE CAN STOP CHECKN HIMSELL OOT AND CONCENTRATE ON DA GAME HE WUD B AWESOME. :worried:

strathmiglo utd signed colin ritchie today ex thornton and haws player. once this player fit ule not get a better player in this league. :cheers:

YES HES GID BUT HE IS ALWAZ :cheers: LOOKIN IN DA MIRROR OR PULIN A HAMI,IF HE CAN STOP CHECKN HIMSELL OOT AND CONCENTRATE ON DA GAME HE WUD B AWESOME. :worried:

He'll fit right in then!!! :cheers:

strathmiglo utd signed colin ritchie today ex thornton and haws player. once this player fit ule not get a better player in this league. :cheers:

YES HES GID BUT HE IS ALWAZ :cheers: LOOKIN IN DA MIRROR OR PULIN A HAMI,IF HE CAN STOP CHECKN HIMSELL OOT AND CONCENTRATE ON DA GAME HE WUD B AWESOME. :cheers:

He'll fit right in then!!! :cheers:

:cheers::worried:

I can honestly see Strath challenging Cupar all the way this year, they seem to have made a good few signings, top 3 will be Cupar, Strath and Shippy in that order I think

folk are writing off kettle, always there or there abouts, nad if it wasnt for bad form against strath last season they would have had a successful campaign
Kettle are a top six league team - last 3 seasons 3rd / 6th / 5th - more suited to cup competitions - in same 3 year period contested 6 finals.

strath will walk it imo :rollsmile::cheers:

Everyone has there opinoin but a think a couple o months into the season u might be a bit shocked with some o the results .

all stick my self out on a limb here and say cupar , leven , strath :cheers:

Everyone has there opinoin but a think a couple o months into the season u might be a bit shocked with some o the results .

A forgot Leven were in this league now. They'll be in the mix too :rollsmile:

A forgot Leven were in this league now. They'll be in the mix too :rollsmile:

jist u concentrate on golf for the nxt few days.guiness will b guid again this wk san.

strath will walk it imo :cheers::cheers:

A forgot Leven were in this league now. They'll be in the mix too :banghead:

Still fancy Cupar, even with the signings all the other teams have made!!!

can i just categorically deny that im going to strathmiglo, yes me and the don have called a truce but that in no way means ill be joining his club, too far to go to be a waterboy