Fife Football Forum

Next Season

Guest Richard Head

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marko al do well @ Rosyth, he done well last year @ star & he's played junior b4 so its not as if he's stepping up. Infact he'll prosper with playing with better players around him IMO.

Wot do u know about anythin Stevie ya sex god!!!! haha. Sad to see the wee man go, a genuine good guy who gives his all. All the best son........just means i get a kick at you properly next season and not just in trainin! ha

HEARD A RUMOUR THE SHIPPY LOOKING 2 SIGN A NEW KEEPER NEXT YEAR. WULLIE CROWE HAS BEEN THE KEEPER MENTIONED.

would be suprised if Craw left the welfare, hes in with the bricks there :rolleyes: If craw gets himself fit then he still has a good couple years in junior football yet.

Heard Seany Wallace is maybe going to Lochore... so looks like there could be competition between the sticks up there !

Sean is one of the best keepers around would be a huge loss to Leven.

think its a done deal mate, heard hes a really good keeper

I think its a good thing Leven are merging with the young buckhind team as I would imagine Shaun wont be the only one considering his options....Steven Brown is away to Windygates as well and I have heard a couple of other players are being linked with YM Juniors. We shall see.

Guest Marko
[quote name='The Hoff' post='130336' date='Jun 17 2008, 16:14'][quote name='Galactico_Soccer_Mercenary' post='130288' date='Jun 17 2008, 14:15'][i]Marko al do well @ Rosyth, he done well last year @ star & he's played junior b4 so its not as if he's stepping up. Infact he'll prosper with playing with better players around him IMO.[/i][/quote]

Wot do u know about anythin Stevie ya sex god!!!! haha. Sad to see the wee man go, a genuine good guy who gives his all. All the best son........just means i get a kick at you properly next season and not just in trainin! ha
[/quote]

Now now boys. I would file this under "Rumours" as I can't remember signing for anyone so far. I have spoken to Civil and said I would go to pre-season training.
You never could catch me at training to kick me Hoff ;-)

Marko al do well @ Rosyth, he done well last year @ star & he's played junior b4 so its not as if he's stepping up. Infact he'll prosper with playing with better players around him IMO.

Now now boys. I would file this under "Rumours" as I can't remember signing for anyone so far. I have spoken to Civil and said I would go to pre-season training.

You never could catch me at training to kick me Hoff ;-)

will just catch u late then!! ha or in the back of the head with a BB gun......when ur not looking! (anchorman is the future)

Guest Marko
[quote name='Marakesh86' post='130934' date='Jun 20 2008, 16:37']Ive heard that mike spence aka the hoff has been aproached by kettle for next season :whistling: :rollsmile: :whistling:[/quote]
He kept that quiet. I'll be having words!

Ive heard that mike spence aka the hoff has been aproached by kettle for next season :whistling::rollsmile::whistling:

r u sure your not spency too, ie 2 forum accounts cause u seem to be bumming him up all the time

Ive heard that mike spence aka the hoff has been aproached by kettle for next season :rollsmile: :rollsmile: ;)

r u sure your not spency too, ie 2 forum accounts cause u seem to be bumming him up all the time

cmon shaun, not everyone has 2 accounts mate :worried: thats callum bissett (marakesh86)

wullie campbell has signed for shippy and considering the junior clubs he has knocked back to come to us,is a reflection of the type of player we want.wullie at 24 has played for a host of fife junior teams and isnt enjoying his football we have asked him to take a new challenge of helping our club get back to being a team challenging on all fronts.welcome on board wullie :cheers:

Edited by slfslf

wullie campbell has signed for shippy and considering the junior clubs he has knocked back to come to us,is a reflection of the type of player we want.wullie at 24 has played for a host of fife junior teams and isnt enjoying his football we have asked him to take a new challenge of helping our club get back to being a team challenging on all fronts.welcome on board wullie :whistling:

Aw the best Wullie good cant :cheers:

wullie campbell has signed for shippy and considering the junior clubs he has knocked back to come to us,is a reflection of the type of player we want.wullie at 24 has played for a host of fife junior teams and isnt enjoying his football we have asked him to take a new challenge of helping our club get back to being a team challenging on all fronts.welcome on board wullie :ok:

Excellent signing Rab san. All the best Willie hope you have a very successful time at the Shippy which if the plans the management have work out I'm sure you will. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Meant to add Wllie How many clubs is that now bud???? More clubs than Jack Nicklaus. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :ok::cheers: :cheers:

Nah seriously hopefully you start enjoying your football again. Great set up there and good cants at the club as well.

Edited by Big Jan