Fife Football Forum

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that kelty -ex could possibly pack in

whats the reason for packing in after yet another successful season?

i was told at x-mas time,they didnt win a trophy then

ok thanks for the heads up, 6 months late :whistling::rolleyes:

is their season finished now?

1 game left, hopefully, taw memorial game, possibly within the next 2 weeks

1 game left, hopefully, taw memorial game, possibly within the next 2 weeks

well thats why i didnt mention it before.

Cant see them folding, only know of 2 supposed dead certs to leave but we'll see.

the reason i was told of them folding wasnt becuase of players leaving,it was because the players currently there wernt attending training etc,hard to motivate players i suppose when the previous season they won the league etc

Cant see them folding, only know of 2 supposed dead certs to leave but we'll see.

the reason i was told of them folding wasnt becuase of players leaving,it was because the players currently there wernt attending training etc,hard to motivate players i suppose when the previous season they won the league etc

I admit training attendance was down , for one reason or another, some boys were training with Kelty Hearts, but never heard any folding talk during that time.

Edited by Bluenos3

Heard gareth jack coming to the valley bar :yikes:

looks like legends merging wi 2 clubs then valley and pitreavie :heartbeat::heartbeat:

na no chance ov us mergin with either teams tony mate :yikes:

although the way things are goin just now we might struggle to be together come the start ov the season, some lads just aint committed enough, which will be a shame to the lads that want to play :yikes: dont get me wrong though not threw the towel in yet, far from it.

you would be welcome at our team buddy :heartbeat:

Kelty Ex will still be around next season

Heard gareth jack coming to the valley bar :rollsmile:

looks like legends merging wi 2 clubs then valley and pitreavie :rollsmile::rollsmile:

na no chance ov us mergin with either teams tony mate :rollsmile:

although the way things are goin just now we might struggle to be together come the start ov the season, some lads just aint committed enough, which will be a shame to the lads that want to play :heartbeat: dont get me wrong though not threw the towel in yet, far from it.

you would be welcome at our team buddy :whistling:

will wait and see bud! Think av got a few lads wantin to come in and a few comin back from long term injuries so hopefully manage to keep it goin, as we looked good towards the end ov last season at times, if things dont work out though then am gonna have to consider where i go from here, as will some ov the other lads who are good enough for most if not all sides out there in the ddwl! :rollsmile: