Fife Football Forum

Euros So Far

ya cant

Torsten Frings put a shift in for the Germans lastnight eh? you cant help but be impressed with German reliance. See what happens when a good team get at their defence right enough

Portugal were handy aswell.

How poor was Zurawski lastnight? skipper aswell so you'd think he would at least try and set an example. <_<

Looking forward to the Materazzi show tonight if he starts, the man's an absolute bullet :headbang:

Frings was immense...what energy...think he missed a fair bit of the season with injury though so might be feeling a bit fresher than the lads who have played all season. Think Big Marcos a certain starter tonight what with Cannavaro being out of the tournament. Done a draw in that game and doubled it with France to win.

your bet is screwed then!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been surprised when Materazzi plays for Italy, his tackling is bloody awful [just kicked Rud Van instead of the ball] :headbang: & he falls down far too easily......he's a liability in defence.........worst Italian defender I've ever seen. <_< ....Dutch are in no danger of losing this game, cracking 2nd goal.....goal of the tournament so far......1st was miles offside, but they all count.

Looking forward to the Materazzi show tonight if he starts, the man's an absolute bullet :yikes:Frings was immense...what energy...think he missed a fair bit of the season with injury though so might be feeling a bit fresher than the lads who have played all season. Think Big Marcos a certain starter tonight what with Cannavaro being out of the tournament. Done a draw in that game and doubled it with France to win.

Always said you know absolutely fack all about football and you've just proved it yet again!!!!!!!!!! :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Had £5 on Holland at 12/1 at the start and I think it looks a big price now although there is a long way to go and it was a very strange game. Sneider and Van Der Vaart looked awesome I thought.
the big guy in middle o the park a beast o a player.guid game,didnae think italy were that bad jist holl were on their game.fancy italy to beat france tho.

Good game tonight with Holland. Ten out of ten to Van Nistlerooy for not going down when pretty sure he would have been awarded a penalty.

As for the France game :yikes:

45 minutes of that drivel was enough, Hansen said at half time that the game really needed France to score first.

I'd have thought it needed Romania to score first so that France would have to up a gear

Both teams probably got what they deserved though

Had £5 on Holland at 12/1 at the start and I think it looks a big price now although there is a long way to go and it was a very strange game. Sneider and Van Der Vaart looked awesome I thought.

Agreed Jan, i thought van der vaart was awesome

You can get good odds on Holland to qualify from their group or win the tournament, bookies got a toothless Italy and an over-rated France at un-reasonably short odds :cheers:

I hope some of you stuck a few bob on this! Neither France or Italy looked capable of scoring from open play, both looked far more dangerous from set-plays. Only down side to this is that yet again Scotland will have to play one of the worlds form teams to get to South Africa!!!!!!

Torsten Frings put a shift in for the Germans lastnight eh? you cant help but be impressed with German reliance. See what happens when a good team get at their defence right enough

Portugal were handy aswell.

How poor was Zurawski lastnight? skipper aswell so you'd think he would at least try and set an example. :mellow:

Looking forward to the Materazzi show tonight if he starts, the man's an absolute bullet :cheers:

Frings was immense...what energy...think he missed a fair bit of the season with injury though so might be feeling a bit fresher than the lads who have played all season. Think Big Marcos a certain starter tonight what with Cannavaro being out of the tournament. Done a draw in that game and doubled it with France to win.

your bet is screwed then!!!!

It was,well spotted!!

Tried to do a witty reply to your post last night Jan but it comes up saying illegal number of quotes or something,probably because you posted on your commodore!!! Anyway going for a Spain win tonight doubled with a draw in the other game....dont be afraid to post what bets your putting on before the games Jan instead of coming on after them going I've got this on and that on blah blah blah. Whats the worst that can happen? Some knobber coming on and slating you if you're bets down!!! :cheers::mellow::heartbeat:

Edited by Stephen Morrisey

it comes up saying illegal number of quotes
Are you "previewing post" before "add reply"? - you just have too many [ ] open & close brackets, just delete these one at a time & preview until you get it right.

it comes up saying illegal number of quotes
Are you "previewing post" before "add reply"? - you just have too many [ ] open & close brackets, just delete these one at a time & preview until you get it right.

Cheers mate...it wasn't Jans commodore then!!