Fife Football Forum

Pitreavie Tournament

Kelty Ex 6-0 Dunfy Academy

wasn,t as bad as score may suggest. a good kelty side gave us lesson in how to punish a team, a couple o decent goals the rest gift wrapped but a good competitve game and cheers to kelty ex. not for turning up 45 mins late but for apologising after the game and giving a valid reason for being so late, genuine mistake? anyway wish them all the best for rest of tourney and forthcoming season :rollsmile:

i wos close wi ma score prediction dave :rollsmile: so scorpio wos rite

scorpios a sex god, end of

ure bitter :rollsmile:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to jokers all the best

what was all the scores the day know kelty won benarty and strath?????

Jokers 6 Dunfermline City 3

a very good game against a good side, i think the game was closer than the score line makes it look, but a very good win for us,

sorry tae wee fozzy for ma challenge on him, but tae be fair am gettin on a bit in the years, cheers to Dunfermline City for the game & good luck for your new season :cheers:

a very good game against a good side, i think the game was closer than the score line makes it look, but a very good win for us,

sorry tae wee fozzy for ma challenge on him, but tae be fair am gettin on a bit in the years, cheers to Dunfermline City for the game & good luck for your new season :cheers:

sorry tae wee fozzy for ma challenge on him, but tae be fair am gettin on a bit in the years,...dont be sorry mate you got there when you could :cheers::rollsmile: who do you play in the knock out stages?

sorry tae wee fozzy for ma challenge on him, but tae be fair am gettin on a bit in the years,...dont be sorry mate you got there when you could :rollsmile::rollsmile: who do you play in the knock out stages?

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile: better late than never neeber :headbang: Kelty ex next Saturday at 2 pm

CAN SOME PLEASE TELL PAUL 2PM :cheers::rollsmile::cheers:

Edited by HARRYHOOTHOOT

crap defending and poor finishing cost us the game imo.

some good saves by jokers keeper.

jokers handy side if you ask me. all the best for the rest of the tourney and for next season. :rollsmile:

Kelty Ex 6-0 Dunfy Academy

wasn,t as bad as score may suggest. a good kelty side gave us lesson in how to punish a team, a couple o decent goals the rest gift wrapped but a good competitve game and cheers to kelty ex. not for turning up 45 mins late but for apologising after the game and giving a valid reason for being so late, genuine mistake? anyway wish them all the best for rest of tourney and forthcoming season :rollsmile:

who got the kelty goals?

Skooch, jip (Fecking Peach),Sid,Coco 3

who we got in new for next season then stevie? my 4 month training is already started should hopefully be fit as i'll ever been by the time i get back in november.

Aye ye need it ya big C>nt :cheers:

Theres a few players coming in so far but still need to confirm a couple of things

sorry tae wee fozzy for ma challenge on him, but tae be fair am gettin on a bit in the years,...dont be sorry mate you got there when you could :rollsmile::rollsmile: who do you play in the knock out stages?

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile: better late than never neeber :headbang: Kelty ex next Saturday at 2 pm

CAN SOME PLEASE TELL PAUL 2PM :cheers::rollsmile::cheers:

:headbang::cheers::rollsmile:

crap defending and poor finishing cost us the game imo.

some good saves by jokers keeper.

jokers handy side if you ask me. all the best for the rest of the tourney and for next season. <_<

:banghead: crap finishin a hit the post twice, once wi my right foot that i never use and even more poor finishin cost us double figures, not sayin u didnt have chances it could have been 12-6 or there abouts, but better side won in my opinion big shep had some crackin saves.

Your the goalkeeping coach up there eh? what was up wi big sheps positioning when the centre half chipped him from the halfway line, the big mans at least 6foot3" :cheers:

Edited by Baz_bruce

benarty 3 - 1 kincardine, all the best tae kincardine :cheers:

all the best to Benarty for new season. good clean game. we had about 6 boys missing so other players got the chance for a decent run out. :cheers:

Look back on any post Re: Kincardine and youz have always got about 6 players missing :banghead: