Fife Football Forum

Results Lads

To be honest a draw was the least Kennoway deserved.Lochgelly capitlised on some defensive errors with clinical finishing but they always looked unsure even 3 goals up and Kennoway although not at their best still looked the better footballing team where Lochgelly might have had the edge in their physical battles on the park.

The big Keeper really is a puzzle to me..he is 6ft 3 built like a tank and yet he still rolls about like a schoolboy.The amount of time wasting he done backfired in the end as the ref had no option but add on at least 5 minutes.

Still being 3 goals down at home with some key players out,with 20 minutes to go and still manage to get a point surely is worth celebrating...a win would have been better tho :cheers:

This year will be interesting throughout the League as it looks like a lot of teams will be taking points of one and other,looking forward to return game at Lochgelly as it is always a competitive game and I hope the pies back in your pub are of the same high standard!! :headbang:

Torn ligaments - out for a few weeks !!!

Not good. :banghead:

He did go down at least 3 times before that mate and dragged it out a bit.

Never good hearing someone is injured though.

Was that big Rab McFarlane ??

Aye.

Not good, I wish the big man a speedy recovery !!!!!!!! :headbang:

hes got a speedy recovery. torn ligements just a few weeks ti heel. :o

good physio al giv u that much

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest One Last Season!!!
[quote name='KTID' post='143639' date='Aug 20 2008, 19:25'][quote name='jimmythesaint' post='143215' date='Aug 19 2008, 15:10'][quote name='kwilson' post='143210' date='Aug 19 2008, 15:04'][quote name='jimmythesaint' post='143204' date='Aug 19 2008, 14:59'][quote name='noir' post='143200' date='Aug 19 2008, 14:53'][quote name='kwilson' post='142927' date='Aug 18 2008, 17:28'][quote name='noir' post='142528' date='Aug 17 2008, 11:13']To be honest a draw was the least Kennoway deserved.Lochgelly capitlised on some defensive errors with clinical finishing but they always looked unsure even 3 goals up and Kennoway although not at their best still looked the better footballing team where Lochgelly might have had the edge in their physical battles on the park.
[b]The big Keeper really is a puzzle to me..he is 6ft 3 built like a tank and yet he still rolls about like a schoolboy[/b].The amount of time wasting he done backfired in the end as the ref had no option but add on at least 5 minutes.
Still being 3 goals down at home with some key players out,with 20 minutes to go and still manage to get a point surely is worth celebrating...a win would have been better tho :cheers:

This year will be interesting throughout the League as it looks like a lot of teams will be taking points of one and other,looking forward to return game at Lochgelly as it is always a competitive game and I hope the pies back in your pub are of the same high standard!! :rollsmile:[/quote]

[/quote]

Not good. :rollsmile:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Aye.
[/quote]

Not good, I wish the big man a speedy recovery !!!!!!!! :rollsmile:
[/quote]

hes got a speedy recovery. torn ligements just a few weeks ti heel. :rollsmile:
[/quote]
torn ligements 5 month min :rollsmile:

Guest One Last Season!!!
[quote name='Young Thor' post='142608' date='Aug 17 2008, 17:52']Dysart 1-1 Thornton

Dysart took the lead within 2 minutes thanks to a howler from our keeper, we then went from bad to worse and had made all our substitutions by half time where we were still fortunate to be only 1 down
A change to our formation saw us more than match Dysart for rest of the game
Pleased to come away from Windmill with a point after suffering very very heavy defeats there in the last two seasons
All the best Dysart, not many teams will take even a point at Windmill :rollsmile:[/quote]
yip 1,1 looked a fair result y,t good luck with rest off season.

To be honest a draw was the least Kennoway deserved.Lochgelly capitlised on some defensive errors with clinical finishing but they always looked unsure even 3 goals up and Kennoway although not at their best still looked the better footballing team where Lochgelly might have had the edge in their physical battles on the park.

The big Keeper really is a puzzle to me..he is 6ft 3 built like a tank and yet he still rolls about like a schoolboy.The amount of time wasting he done backfired in the end as the ref had no option but add on at least 5 minutes.

This year will be interesting throughout the League as it looks like a lot of teams will be taking points of one and other,looking forward to return game at Lochgelly as it is always a competitive game and I hope the pies back in your pub are of the same high standard!! :rollsmile:

Aye.

Not good, I wish the big man a speedy recovery !!!!!!!! :rollsmile:

hes got a speedy recovery. torn ligements just a few weeks ti heel. :rollsmile:

How much is a few like?????? Is there a definite answer????????????

At the end of the day, the big man's injured and will be out until he is fit to play - no need to be smart.

Whether his ligaments are stretched or torn, it shouldn't matter to you - I just let people know when I first heard.

Big Marv's ligaments were goosed when he was at Rangers but he wasn't sidelined at all....................explain that one Dr Sherlock.

Still being 3 goals down at home with some key players out,with 20 minutes to go and still manage to get a point surely is worth celebrating...a win would have been better tho :banghead:

This year will be interesting throughout the League as it looks like a lot of teams will be taking points of one and other,looking forward to return game at Lochgelly as it is always a competitive game and I hope the pies back in your pub are of the same high standard!! :rollsmile:

Not good. :headbang:

Aye.

Not good, I wish the big man a speedy recovery !!!!!!!! :cheers:

hes got a speedy recovery. torn ligements just a few weeks ti heel. :cheers:

At the end of the day, the big man's injured and will be out until he is fit to play - no need to be smart.

Whether his ligaments are stretched or torn, it shouldn't matter to you - I just let people know when I first heard.

Big Marv's ligaments were goosed when he was at Rangers but he wasn't sidelined at all....................explain that one Dr Sherlock.

but he had the amazing power of god wi um

This year will be interesting throughout the League as it looks like a lot of teams will be taking points of one and other,looking forward to return game at Lochgelly as it is always a competitive game and I hope the pies back in your pub are of the same high standard!! :cheers:

Aye.

Not good, I wish the big man a speedy recovery !!!!!!!! :banghead:

hes got a speedy recovery. torn ligements just a few weeks ti heel. :D

difference between big marv and big rab is god must like big rab better ti cum back fi that in such a short time. 2 or 3 weeks was it u put on ur other thread????????????????

Dysart 1-1 Thornton

Dysart took the lead within 2 minutes thanks to a howler from our keeper, we then went from bad to worse and had made all our substitutions by half time where we were still fortunate to be only 1 down

Pleased to come away from Windmill with a point after suffering very very heavy defeats there in the last two seasons

All the best Dysart, not many teams will take even a point at Windmill :banghead:

One of our boys who had to come off will be out of action for around 6-8 weeks, due to rupturing his medial ligament, I'm sure Walker will be happy to hear that!.

thats a poor post skeeny why would he be happy about that, walker would just be happy for you to shut your rip!

Was it Davie Wilson the ref, I picked up my only red card ever from him, straight red for making a faces at him :rollsmile: couldn't believe it when a got the letter through and thats what it said :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Is that the ref whose bird comes to the games?

The standard of MANY (not all) of the referees is shocking and makes you wonder why you bother

We have 5 guys starting suspensions in the next 2 weeks all because of ONE referees brutal performance

If a centre half gets 4 bookings over the course of a season he deserves a fackin medal not a 2 game suspension at the start of the following season :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Jim Thomson reffed our game on Saturday and was excellent. I even thought that when we were 3-1 down and even although he never gave us what looked like a stone waller in the last minute overall he controlled the game superbly.

he's the best ref in fife amateur in my opinion

Dysart 1-1 Thornton

All the best Dysart, not many teams will take even a point at Windmill :rollsmile:

One of our boys who had to come off will be out of action for around 6-8 weeks, due to rupturing his medial ligament, I'm sure Walker will be happy to hear that!.

thats a poor post skeeny why would he be happy about that, walker would just be happy for you to shut your rip!

It was just the shouting match the 2 of them had later on in the game, while kyle was lying injured, things that were said by both of them.

the only walker will be happy to hear is if u if stop posting comments like that, if u remember after ur boy got injured walker helped carry him off the park, so for u to suggest that he is happy that ur player is going to miss a good part of the season is bang out of order, no one likes to hear of any player, from whatever team missing games, so have a word wi yourself or at least have the balls to say it to his face :whistling:

the only walker will be happy to hear is if u if stop posting comments like that, if u remember after ur boy got injured walker helped carry him off the park, so for u to suggest that he is happy that ur player is going to miss a good part of the season is bang out of order, no one likes to hear of any player, from whatever team missing games, so have a word wi yourself or at least have the balls to say it to his face :angry2:

You have the wrong end of the stick here, I'm talking about later on in the game when our boy had been off the park for about 60 mins, they were giving each other stick, and from what each of them were saying to one another there was certainly no love lost between the 2 of them, I was'nt agreeing with what our boy was saying, or what was being said back.

I agree, I saw walker help him off the park, which was why I was surprised by the 2 of them arguing later on. Anyway that was over a week ago, I'm sure they have both forgotten about it.