Fife Football Forum

Crowds

rhino

was a fiver to get in to cowden game yesterday and kids and oap's for free

crowd was shockingly low as usual. didnt help berwick brought a whole 8 supporters, mainly young guys.

is there anything we can do to increase attendances at our games?????? the park isnt helping likes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crowd was shockingly low as usual. didnt help berwick brought a whole 8 supporters, mainly young guys.

is there anything we can do to increase attendances at our games?????? the park isnt helping likes

advertising,i didnt know it was a fiver to get in not that i wouldve went anyway :whistling:

METHINKS PLAYERS / STAFF SHOULD GO ROUND EVERY PRIMARY SCHOOL / YOUTH CLUB / B.B AND SCOUTS /JUVENILE CLUBS IN THE ''AREA'' HANDING OUT ''FREE' TICKETS TO THE YOUNGSTERS IN THE HOPE SOME CAN BE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND . ALSO AS AN EX MINER I KNOW FOR A FACT THE MINERS PENSION SCHEME IS RICHER THAN ''MR.CHELSEA'' HAVING 14 BILLION ( THATS RIGHT NOT MILLION BUT ''BILLION''IN THE COFFERS, COWDENBEATH AND FIFE IN GENERAL WAS RAPED BY THE COALOWNERS THEN THE N.C.B. ,THERE MUST BE CASH SOMEWHERE FOR RUN-DOWN EX-MINING AREAS SO THE FACILITYS AT ''CENTRAL'' CAN BE MADE MORE APPEALING TO YOUNGSTERS :whistling::whistling::whistling:

advertising,i didnt know it was a fiver to get in not that i wouldve went anyway :whistling:

was in daily record, sun and fife times neebs, can u no read????

[quote name='rhino' post='149954' date='Sep 14 2008, 11:11']was a fiver to get in to cowden game yesterday and kids and oap's for free
is there anything we can do to increase attendances at our games?????? the park isnt helping likes[/quote]close it down then get along to c the mighty pars instead :whistling:

As the owners have plans to move away from Central Park it would be pointless to spend any more money on it anyway.

keep reading about these pland gogsy, actions speak louder than words

Rumour had it they were actually thinking about re-locating towns to hopefully have a bigger fan base!! i.e. Glenrothes. Seemingly they had talks with Fife Council regarding incorporating the stadium into the new liesure complex replacing the institute!

As the owners have plans to move away from Central Park it would be pointless to spend any more money on it anyway.

Rumour had it they were actually thinking about re-locating towns to hopefully have a bigger fan base!! i.e. Glenrothes. Seemingly they had talks with Fife Council regarding incorporating the stadium into the new liesure complex replacing the institute!

dont talk pash mav u slavering whore

dont talk pash mav u slavering whore

Firstly am not a whore! Happily married and secondly I will talk pash if I like. You have been for over three years!!!

Firstly am not a whore! Happily married and secondly I will talk pash if I like. You have been for over three years!!!

just cause strath are doign pash dont try to bring down cowden mavos son

No need, they are perfectly capable of doing that themselves!!

well cowden have 12 points from 6 games, how many do strath have ???????????

well cowden have 12 points from 6 games, how many do strath have ???????????

We would still beat the cants!!!!!!!!