Fife Football Forum

Shippy

rhino

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos tking over at shippy then?? will rabbie make a return???

jimmy hardie will be taking over team affairs for the time being, not sure bout long term tho

victor u must be a jinx mate.uve had more managers as uve had clubs now :cheers:

haha, i think id be aswell just retiring don

jimmy hardie will be taking over team affairs for the time being, not sure bout long term tho

victor u must be a jinx mate.uve had more managers as uve had clubs now :cheers:

haha, i think id be aswell just retiring don

still another move or 2 in u yet wull and managers fir that matter :cheers::ok:

Just off the phone to Rab 10 minutes ago and I can assure everyone he has absolutely no intention of making a return to the Shippy. Take that as gospel.

yer right wee man but any player wanting to be released will be met with a concrete wall,ask thornton hibs how that works......senior forms means just that.

Just off the phone to Rab 10 minutes ago and I can assure everyone he has absolutely no intention of making a return to the Shippy. Take that as gospel.

yer right wee man but any player wanting to be released will be met with a concrete wall,ask thornton hibs how that works......senior forms means just that.

Not following you Rabbie?!

means nothing

to me oh vienna :bouncy: bet it does, another defeat lol

short memory

no very long one.first game in charge fife thistle up there,gave team talk saying that its a clean sheet and what has went is done.(7-1 eastvale,and 6-0 kettle.brian lindsays last games.you took me aside and told me you werent playing in both those games.we were getting beat 2-0 at half time you sold the 2 and we ended up winning 3-2.goals from wee toj my bro and big rossco my memory cant recite everything :beer2:

very good jimmy nae pals, keep on the white lighting cider :beer2: ....here i thought u gave del the blame, but i will take it....once a ###### etc etc, hiv a gid nite sado :bouncy:

loads o pals,never drunk cider in my life,del wasnae to blame for any 2.a.c.a.b.......... sado :beer2: you werent playing they 2 games