Fife Football Forum

Shippy

rhino

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sad reading this :banghead: 2 good guys who have worked hard in getting the shippy back on track along with lee :headbang: if there has been a fallout then that's a shame but shouldn't bring it on to the forum lads

pretty sad reading this :headbang: 2 good guys who have worked hard in getting the shippy back on track along with lee :bouncy: if there has been a fallout then that's a shame but shouldn't bring it on to the forum lads

5 years o forum and jayjay hs made a sensible post. i have to agree with him

a bit saddened by your ridiculous ravings rabbie, are you finally tipping over the edge.

fek off ya useless piece of shit.oh surely no a copper

Rab u on the drink again Yir letting ureself down its only a junior fitty job they guys have got. if its bothering you so much take the shippy back over :headbang::bouncy:

Guest billygeorge99
[quote name='avixc' post='155919' date='Oct 12 2008, 22:46'][quote name='slfslf' post='155911' date='Oct 12 2008, 22:18'][quote name='savage' post='155874' date='Oct 12 2008, 19:42']a bit saddened by your ridiculous ravings rabbie, are you finally tipping over the edge.[/quote]

fek off ya useless piece of shit.oh surely no a copper
[/quote]

Rab u on the drink again Yir letting ureself down its only a junior fitty job they guys have got. if its bothering you so much take the shippy back over :headbang: :bouncy:
[/quote]

if they have any sense they wouldant let him anywhere near the place again! great player, shite manager , and his comments in the last few weeks on here show how much of an erse he really is!

rabbie you are really letting yourself down i used to have some respect for you it has now all but gone, i have no idea what your problem is but clearly has something to do with your hatred of the police. a sad day hope you don't need the boys in blue at any point.

rabbie you are really letting yourself down i used to have some respect for you it has now all but gone, i have no idea what your problem is but clearly has something to do with your hatred of the police. a sad day hope you don't need the boys in blue at any point.

rabbie your better than that, i expect a post apologising saying it was cause ov the drink if not youve let yourself down big man :worried:

rab i want to go to the police when i get out the army. feck i hope i dont bump into you :worried::rollsmile:

head up big man :headbang: