Fife Football Forum

Decline

ya cant

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye tell more lies than peter liewell min, :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile: you definately had mind the gap as yer signature

Prove it :barf:

yer right ya cant , he did

As I said :cry:

i will do a deal with you then ok? if i can prove it you disappear from forum for ever? we got a deal?

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

just as i thought

You better just go into hiding Kojak cos Tammy is gonna get you. :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :heartbeat::headbang::guitar::yikes::moon::barf:

ye tell more lies than peter liewell min, :whistling::whistling::rollsmile: you definately had mind the gap as yer signature

Prove it :rolleyes:

yer right ya cant , he did

As I said :rolleyes:

i will do a deal with you then ok? if i can prove it you disappear from forum for ever? we got a deal?

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

just as i thought

You better just go into hiding Kojak cos Tammy is gonna get you. :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :banghead::rollsmile:

aye,thats right hightower

• 2 months later...
Isn't it funny that this "decline" ya cant talks about suddenly crops up when Celtic go 7 clear in the League again??

WE FEEL YER PAIN SON!!!!! YOU'VE HAD IT FOR 4 YEARS NOW THO!!!!!!!

:whistling::rollsmile::cheers::cheers::cheers::whistling::whistling:

barry,yer crowd was 35,000 think that tells its own story son,but remember at the start of the season the words from LIEWELL ,we are in the elite and we are looking forward to this champs league group and will go and try and get to the last 8 , :whistling::rollsmile: av never laughed so much since scott macdonlds double on helicopter sunday

And i remember certain rangers fans saying they were going to win the league this year and it would be all so easy without european distraction!! Now that makes me laugh :rollsmile: Talk about poor crowds and Celtics failed ambitions in europe but after 2 years making last 16 you would expect to raise the bar and aim for next level. It's called ambition. The only thing in decline in scottish football is Rangers, no money, no ambition and fans more worried about having a go at Celtic. Keep finding the stories it makes it all the sweeter when the league title gets won.

kwality

People will go on about how great this season has been for the competitiveness as it's going to the last day again, but my god it's only because both teams are utter garbage.

Remember the title race in 2003? Now that was a season, both sides would steamroller everyone in the league and it was a chase to see who the best of two great sides was. Now it's just a case of who's less crap.

But its Rangers title to lose now, . Too many pathetic performances over the season, we're both a bit of a joke really.

The only possible positive I can take from a Rangers title win is at least Rangers will qualify for the Champions League and get the £10Million they desperately need, and hopefully we get into the epl2 and get abit of money cause what were watching just now would get football stopped.am the only cant on here thats spoke the truth about the old firm ,imagine going into europe next season with either of these teams ,they will be destroyed.

I agree you's are both garbage but don't see how the EPL2 would resolve that?

Even the "race" for 4th place, Adeen have won 2 games out of 16 and can still finish 4th :banghead:

Terrible standard this year.

scottish gae is murder fae top to bottom. most entertainment a fan of football can get is from watchign some of the decent ammies team who at least try to play football.

cowden game yesterday was a fine example, boys being paid good money but cant trap a ball and kicking ball out the park is the normal location for 60% of the passes attempted

• 1 month later...

well then the mighty lannelli beat motherwell away 1-0 in the europa league,2nd leg this thursday ,how bad is our game when a welsh pub team can come up to scotland anmd beat motherwell comfortably,they had a guy 16 stone playing middle of the park who was getting pelters from the motherwell fans,but theres one thing this guy had that no motherwell player had and that was a football brain,no running aboot like a stolen car ,chasing every ball,the guy was best player on the park by a mile.scottish football yer havin a laugh,i fear for scottish teams in europe this season.