Fife Football Forum

Decline

ya cant

Isn't it funny that this "decline" ya cant talks about suddenly crops up when Celtic go 7 clear in the League again??

WE FEEL YER PAIN SON!!!!! YOU'VE HAD IT FOR 4 YEARS NOW THO!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cheers::rollsmile::rollsmile:

barry,yer crowd was 35,000 think that tells its own story son,but remember at the start of the season the words from LIEWELL ,we are in the elite and we are looking forward to this champs league group and will go and try and get to the last 8 , :rollsmile::rollsmile: av never laughed so much since scott macdonlds double on helicopter sunday

And i remember certain rangers fans saying they were going to win the league this year and it would be all so easy without european distraction!! Now that makes me laugh :rollsmile: Talk about poor crowds and Celtics failed ambitions in europe but after 2 years making last 16 you would expect to raise the bar and aim for next level. It's called ambition. The only thing in decline in scottish football is Rangers, no money, no ambition and fans more worried about having a go at Celtic. Keep finding the stories it makes it all the sweeter when the league title gets won.

You been drinking?

:rollsmile:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny that this "decline" ya cant talks about suddenly crops up when Celtic go 7 clear in the League again??

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cheers::rollsmile::rollsmile:

barry,yer crowd was 35,000 think that tells its own story son,but remember at the start of the season the words from LIEWELL ,we are in the elite and we are looking forward to this champs league group and will go and try and get to the last 8 , :rollsmile::rollsmile: av never laughed so much since scott macdonlds double on helicopter sunday

And i remember certain rangers fans saying they were going to win the league this year and it would be all so easy without european distraction!! Now that makes me laugh :rollsmile: Talk about poor crowds and Celtics failed ambitions in europe but after 2 years making last 16 you would expect to raise the bar and aim for next level. It's called ambition. The only thing in decline in scottish football is Rangers, no money, no ambition and fans more worried about having a go at Celtic. Keep finding the stories it makes it all the sweeter when the league title gets won.

You been drinking?

No on a school night!

:banghead::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

You been drinking?

Crazily i agree with Kwality.... Would you believe it!!! :cheers:

:banghead:

:banghead::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

You been drinking?

Crazily i agree with Kwality.... Would you believe it!!! :cheers:

:banghead:

ha ha..funny enough I would!

:heartbeat::banghead::worried::worried::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

take away yer points from refs this season and rangers would be 5 points clear and we have been pish this season ,take yer green specs aff and take a look at the bigger picture ,yous are shite and we are shite,found out on the euro stage this season as scottish football is dire.

sure i want my team to win the league and beat celtic every time we play them but ffs stop trying to kid yourself on that celtic are a good team,

best quotee from strachan yesterday ,caldwell is the best passer of a ball in the team,centre midfield is his best position,ho ho ho

Edited by ya cant

:whistling::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::ph34r::ph34r:

Pretty much sums up why the OF are going backwards. You see it with some of the daft comments on these boards, or on the phone ins. As long as one finishes ahead of the other the standard is accepted. never been as apathetic about Scottish football as now.

Watched The Barca/RM match on Saturday and it just brings it back to me about our standard.

Not expecting us to match their quality but to at least treat the ball properly instead of the beating it gets weekly from guys who struggle with the basics, and managers who allow it. :ph34r::cry::cry:

Celtic went out of the Champions League on a high on Wednesday, according to reports. They were still bottom of their group, behind even Aalborg, who are sixth of 12 in the Danish league, but they won a home match against an uninterested Villarreal team who had already qualified and were missing five of the players who kicked off their campaign against Manchester United. Celtic also lost every away game in group E, taking their Champions League record beyond Celtic Park to P18 W0 D1 L17. Some high.eh?

Celtic went out of the Champions League on a high on Wednesday, according to reports. They were still bottom of their group, behind even Aalborg, who are sixth of 12 in the Danish league, but they won a home match against an uninterested Villarreal team who had already qualified and were missing five of the players who kicked off their campaign against Manchester United. Celtic also lost every away game in group E, taking their Champions League record beyond Celtic Park to P18 W0 D1 L17. Some high.eh?

It's taken you a week almost to come up with that pish. Get over it son. We were knocked out at the group stage, uz never made it into the group stage. I know whos pockets are £7million heavier. Life goes on ya sad wee cant :whistling:

It's taken you a week almost to come up with that pish. Get over it son. We were knocked out at the group stage, uz never made it into the group stage. I know whos pockets are £7million heavier. Life goes on ya sad wee cant :rollsmile:

munch munch :whistling::rollsmile::rollsmile:

• 4 weeks later...

murdo mcleod says today in his column that there isnt a player in scotland worth more than 5 million,totally agree with him so the 4 million that birmingham have offered for boyd is a really good deal for rangers,lets face it samaras has 14 goals this season and he was brutal down in england ,a think a half decent forward playing for rangers or celtic should be scoring 25 goals plus every season.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets not delude ourselves about the football we play it is rubbish not only the country in recession, Scottish Football is in recession I have defended our country all my life and always will but what the english think about Scottish Football is coming true,answer me this who was the last world class player to come out of Scotland Possibly Kenny Dalglish what does this say about the state of football in Scotland we need to bring more youngsters on because we dont have the funds to buy big.a read a couple of weeks ago that clubs in scotland were looking at bringing in players from the irish league,this tells me one thing ,our league is going to be rated the same as the irish league in the next 5 years,fackin brutal :cheers::cheers::banghead:

Lets not delude ourselves about the football we play it is rubbish not only the country in recession, Scottish Football is in recession I have defended our country all my life and always will but what the english think about Scottish Football is coming true,answer me this who was the last world class player to come out of Scotland Possibly Kenny Dalglish what does this say about the state of football in Scotland we need to bring more youngsters on because we dont have the funds to buy big.a read a couple of weeks ago that clubs in scotland were looking at bringing in players from the irish league,this tells me one thing ,our league is going to be rated the same as the irish league in the next 5 years,fackin brutal :chillpill::banghead::banghead:

Aye and the shite you support still can't win it ya trumpet.

HERE WE GO

4 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::headbang::cheers::banghead::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Lets not delude ourselves about the football we play it is rubbish not only the country in recession, Scottish Football is in recession I have defended our country all my life and always will but what the english think about Scottish Football is coming true,answer me this who was the last world class player to come out of Scotland Possibly Kenny Dalglish what does this say about the state of football in Scotland we need to bring more youngsters on because we dont have the funds to buy big.a read a couple of weeks ago that clubs in scotland were looking at bringing in players from the irish league,this tells me one thing ,our league is going to be rated the same as the irish league in the next 5 years,fackin brutal :whistling::rollsmile::guitar:

Aye and the shite you support still can't win it ya trumpet.

HERE WE GO

4 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!

:cheers::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

###hes alive

Porter of Motherwell joining Cardiff

Cowie of Inverness joining Watford and Black of Inverness joining Hearts

Flood and Zaluksa of Dundee Utd joining Celtic

Smaller teams are losing their best players to better teams which are making the smaller teams worse and bigger teams NO better. So the worse teams are getting worse than the average team which means the average teams will get worse and the above average will get worse because they don't need to be as good.

am i correct here

Porter of Motherwell joining Cardiff

Cowie of Inverness joining Watford and Black of Inverness joining Hearts

Flood and Zaluksa of Dundee Utd joining Celtic

Smaller teams are losing their best players to better teams which are making the smaller teams worse and bigger teams NO better. So the worse teams are getting worse than the average team which means the average teams will get worse and the above average will get worse because they don't need to be as good.

am i correct here

i bet you couldnt repeat that again after a few shandies on a Friday night :cheers::cheers: