Fife Football Forum

jokers 2 d/line acad 1
not gonna say alot as i think the jokers boy will say it all, scoreline never flattered anyone today good competitive game which i thot ref handled well, as mgm says jokers created more chances but if we had sneaked a point i don't think it woulda been grudged, looking forward to rest of season and upsetting some of the big boys, good luck to jokers for rest ov seaon, good bunch ov lads :cheers:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good result today. 5-1 up half time the lads started to look like they lost intrest. andy was outstanding (meant to be a keeper). the whole team done great. cebo looked decent when he came on as did lee and daz. overall goood result and well deserved could have been so much more though. ref rating 6/10

forgot to mention ray b played fantastic at center half and of course scotty mac 30 yarder( he will tell you 50) screamer.

Delighted with the way we started today.

Just like to say that Junction played well especially after the heads were down after first 20mins and should have taken more out of the 2nd half,good luck to Pud and Ernie for the rest of the season.

we wre comfortable today and created enough chances to double our score. Lads right up for it from the 1st whistle. 5.1 at half time and the game got scrappy. Well deserved win and a great performance by Andy at the back today in his 1st game for us and better give scotty a mention for his goal even though it took a deflection :cheers:

Did it fúck :angry::angry:

Finished. 2-6

well deserved victory today lads were outstanding.. great game to be involved in was a good clean game ref done well. jst glad thats the 2 league games over and done with :cheers: all the best shaggy and the boys for the rest of the season :angry::angry:

was down watching and bvb deserved it . took couple of goals well

Finished. 2-6

well deserved victory today lads were outstanding.. great game to be involved in was a good clean game ref done well. jst glad thats the 2 league games over and done with :cheers: all the best shaggy and the boys for the rest of the season :angry::ok:

its ok brer we'll burst your bubble soon lol. great result for the boys aw the best :angry:

Finished. 2-6

well deserved victory today lads were outstanding.. great game to be involved in was a good clean game ref done well. jst glad thats the 2 league games over and done with :angry: all the best shaggy and the boys for the rest of the season :angry::ok:

did valley have the proper team on the park today :cheers:

Finished. 2-6

well deserved victory today lads were outstanding.. great game to be involved in was a good clean game ref done well. jst glad thats the 2 league games over and done with :angry: all the best shaggy and the boys for the rest of the season :ok::ok:

did valley have the proper team on the park today :cheers:

:angry: heard they had a strong team out not sure if it was there strongest though

jokers 2 d/line acad 1
not gonna say alot as i think the jokers boy will say it all, scoreline never flattered anyone today good competitive game which i thot ref handled well, as mgm says jokers created more chances but if we had sneaked a point i don't think it woulda been grudged, looking forward to rest of season and upsetting some of the big boys, good luck to jokers for rest ov seaon, good bunch ov lads :cheers:

Was Nizzy playing for you in this game?

jokers 2 d/line acad 1

Was Nizzy playing for you in this game?

nah mate got 2 keepers and none available today thot Y was excellent in goals for us today but as i said both teams missing boys looking forward to return game :angry: Edited by ozzyboy

well deserved victory today lads were outstanding.. great game to be involved in was a good clean game ref done well. jst glad thats the 2 league games over and done with :headbang: all the best shaggy and the boys for the rest of the season :cheers::cheers:

did valley have the proper team on the park today :whistling:

<_< heard they had a strong team out not sure if it was there strongest though

The valleyfield team on paper was there 1st 11 but they werent at the races yesterday Kev in goals had a mare as for Blairhall they were awesome a really good team performance, I thought B was one of the best players on the park John Allison and Sy were commanding as well and Scott Ross looks back on form well done the Haw but beware guys Valleyfield when they click will give some teams a doing

jokers 2 d/line acad 1

not our best performance by far,boys missing but we still had a strong team out there, i think we dominated the 1st half, but ony 1-0 at ht, 2nd half was a different story Dunfy were pressing us from the off, we made it 2-0 against the run of play & some boys in our team just fell out the game myself included, a mistake in the middle gave away the ball from which they scored (a well taken goal)we had a wee spell when we were pressing them but no more goals, they could have scored in the last few minutes but for a great tackle from Eck adams, I think we probably shaded it to deserve the win, but if they had got the draw I for 1 wouldn't have complained as it probably would have been a fair result, but thems the breaks & 3 points are 3 points a massive improvement from Dunfy acadamy from the last time we played them, they have a much stronger team now & they will take points from teams that they would not have done a few months ago, well done to Davie & his team & thanks for comming back to the pub after the game :whistling: good luck for the rest o the season :headbang:

good result today. 5-1 up half time the lads started to look like they lost intrest. andy was outstanding (meant to be a keeper). the whole team done great. cebo looked decent when he came on as did lee and daz. overall goood result and well deserved could have been so much more though. ref rating 6/10

forgot to mention ray b played fantastic at center half and of course scotty mac 30 yarder( he will tell you 50) screamer.

was that you and strachs on the touchline today????

naw couldnt have been as your both suspended :whistling:

playing ban no touchline ban :headbang: