Fife Football Forum

How Many.......

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about advertising the game, if the crowds above 17,500 then it means more fans got to see the game than would have elsewhere.

Its not on TV so surprised at how little tickets have been sold, I thought we'd be looking at a 20,000 plus crowd the way they talk about how much they hate each other.

In terms of atmosphere then a smaller ground would've been better. However, because of corporate tickets etc, I don't know if they could carve up the ticket allocations to allow both teams enough tickets.

Hampden best football venue in Scotland that's where the semi should be. Who wants to play a semi at Swynecastle - its a dump. Think the attendance will be between 15 and 20,000 which is in line with the Celtic v Dundee Utd league cup semi. It is live on internet.

Edited by Brucie boy

In terms of atmosphere then a smaller ground would've been better. However, because of corporate tickets etc, I don't know if they could carve up the ticket allocations to allow both teams enough tickets.

Hampden best football venue in Scotland that's where the semi should be. Who wants to play a semi at Swynecastle - its a dump. Think the attendance will be between 15 and 20,000 which is in line with the Celtic v Dundee Utd league cup semi. It is live on internet.

where about on the internet ???? is it free to view ???? anyone know exactly ???? :whistling::headbang:

thanks

monthepars

where about on the internet ???? is it free to view ???? anyone know exactly ???? :banghead::cheers:

thanks

monthepars

just do a search for justin.tv will be on there as its live on setanta in Oz/USA so will be streamed online as well :cheers:

F'ck the F@lk!rk