Fife Football Forum

Next Season

Mgm its just the one player one club thing that stops this happening

But that is something that may appeal to a lot of teams. I know a few teams are against that. But lets say these 6 teams do leave the league this season and join the Fife Sunday Ams. That will leave you with a league that in terms of competition offer very little. You're all talking about amalgamating with Forth Valley. They aren't interested but I know that the Fife Sunday Ams would welcome any plans to expand their setup and would welcome the Welfare teams with open arms.

this 6 teams pash is bugging me some clubs are enquiring about the sunday ams but they did that last year. I think the welfare is competitive at least 10/12 teams are more than capable of beating the stronger teams I feel this thread is trying to eat at the welfare and put doubts in peoples minds and I think thats wrong :cheers: the welfare will be fine next year and will have at least 14 clubs imo

3 of these clubs did well last season,,,, :cheers::cheers:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 of these clubs did well last season,,,, :cheers::cheers:

blairhall won the league ???????

we won the 3 main cups (def not enquired)

what other teams would you class as did well???????????

you think am daft paul :cheers::cheers:

blairhall won the league ???????

we won the 3 main cups (def not enquired)

what other teams would you class as did well???????????

you think am daft paul :cheers::cheers:

you really want me to answer that :cheers::cheers::bouncy::rollsmile:

two minds together :cheers:

more chance of getting better results in lower of sunday ams welfare they would be looking at bottom 3 welfare is a strong leauge shitebags

You're no getting a bite from me son. The boys were asked what they would prefer to do and they decided to join Fife Sunday Ams. If the Welfares that good then why have 6 teams enquired to the Fife Sunday Ams to join there setup next season and why did Wattie Moodie take his Lochore team there after over 30 years in Welfare football :worried: Am not knocking the teams that are in the league because lets face it the likes of Blairhall, VB, Jokers and Kelty Ex are more than capable of making it at Saturday Amateur level.

In terms of Competition they have over 30 teams and 3 divisions. More teams will be joining there league. Only 1 or 2 will be coming into the Welfare. Teams like Dunfy Academy, Silver Birch & Barley will continue to have cricket scores against the top teams :worried:

it must be where did lochore finish in welfare and where are they in am??

Think Lochore finished joint top of the 2nd division in welfare and are 4th or 5th in 2nd division of sunday amateurs at present.

When Dufc finished joint top with Lochore we went through and played Kinghorn and beat them 5-0 or 5-1 in a friendly, I know you cant read to much into friendlies but think the top welfare sides would stroll that league.

yep. you cant read to much into friendlies cos im sure styx rolled into dunfermline and beat you boys 1-0. yet we got taught a lesson off valley bar 5-1 in another,there are some good teams in the welfare,no doubt about it and i might get slated for saying this BUT if theres talk of the fafl and kingdom league mergin then why not the welfare and sunday amateur??? only a suggestion guys

this boys good