Fife Football Forum

Trivia

ya cant

I'm an olimpic gold medalist, a european cup winner, aa premiership winner, a uefa cup winner, an FA Cup winner and a supercup winner. I've been relegated from the premiership but never played in the championship I still play in the premieship today Who am I?

Kanu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an olimpic gold medalist, a european cup winner, aa premiership winner, a uefa cup winner, an FA Cup winner and a supercup winner. I've been relegated from the premiership but never played in the championship I still play in the premieship today Who am I?

Kanu

correct :cheers:

Sorry if I'm jumping in with the questions but like to ask this one. Like to change the sport to boxing.

Lennox Lewis and recently Joe Calzaghe have both retired as the world champion. Name another Brit who retired while he was the world champion?

Edited by Dhanny

Sorry if I'm jumping in with the questions but like to ask this one. Like to change the sport to boxing.

Lennox Lewis and recently Joe Calzaghe have both retired as the world champion. Name another Brit who retired while he was the world champion?

Take it I've got yous all with this one.........

Take it I've got yous all with this one.........

Rinty Monaghan retired as World champ due to health reasons, he was Irish, Lewis, Canadian and Joe Welsh.

Edited by balbirnie

I was meaning in modern times. The answer to my question is less than 30 years ago. Can't believe nobody has got this answer yet.

I could give yous clue's but would make it too easy.

Also Lennox Lewis is Brittish mate. He did fight for Canada at the Olympics.

Edited by Dhanny