Fife Football Forum

Cottars Afc

Guest Cottars AFC

Guest Cottars AFC
22nd March Harlem 2-2 Cottars AFC Ewan Wilson & Scott Dow

5th April Bogarts 5-2 Cottars AFC Ewan Wilson & Graham Miller

19th April Kirkcaldy Albion 3-5 Cottars AFC Steven Thomson (3), Glenn Miller & Shaun Gordon

21st April Dunfermline Supporters Club 4-6 Cottars AFC Steven Thomson (2), Greg Howe (2), Ewan Wilson & Glenn Miller

28th April Carnegie Thistle 3-0 Cottars AFC

5th May Kinglassie AFC 1-1 Cottars AFC Dane Gibson

10th May Gleeson & McCafferty Law 3-2 Cottars AFC Gary Sutherland & Steven Thomson

14th May Cottars AFC 5-5 Lauders Steven Thomson (2), Ewan Wilson (2), Andrew Smith

21st May Kincardine FC 3-2 Cottars AFC James Cathcart (Pen) Ewan Wilson

31st May Dunfermline United 6-0 Cottars AFC

6th June Cottars AFC 0-7 Lomond Victoria

28th June Cottars AFC 5-1 Crystal Barcelona Steven Thomson (2), Russell Craig (2) & Ewan Wilson

5th July Cottars AFC 2-1 Junction Bar Glenn Miller, Dane Gibson

12th July Cottars AFC 1-3 Fulchester Gregg Howe

19th July Cottars AFC 3-4 Kelty Villa Chris Currie, Glenn Miller, Ewna Wilson

23rd July Valleyfield AFC 3-1 Cottars AFC Chris Currie (Pen) Sent Off: Blair Archiebald

26th July Cottars AFC 4-1 Sky Chris Currie, Glenn Miller, Gregg Howe & James Cathcart

30th July Cottars AFC 1-1 Buckhaven Town Steven Thomson

2nd August Cottars AFC 4-5 Dollar Glen FC Gregg Howe (2), Chris Currie, Steven Thomson

9th August Cottars AFC 1-4 Lang Toun Thistle Glenn Miller

13th August Dunfermline United 4-3 Cottars AFC Gregg Howe (2) & Chris Currie Edited by Cottars AFC

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5th April Versus Bogarts @ Ravenscraig Park 12pm KO

19th April Versus Kirkcaldy Albion @ Memorial Park Thornton 12pm KO

21st April Versus Dunfermline Supporters Club @ Pitreavie 6:30pm KO

Still looking for a friendly on 12th April. Anyone interested please PM me :rollsmile:

Interesting games there

5th April Versus Bogarts @ Ravenscraig Park 12pm KO

19th April Versus Kirkcaldy Albion @ Memorial Park Thornton 12pm KO

21st April Versus Dunfermline Supporters Club @ Pitreavie 6:30pm KO

Still looking for a friendly on 12th April. Anyone interested please PM me :rollsmile:

Interesting games there

Taking a chance with the game against Bogarts Gary. I've heard they are a very good side so at least we will know what we are up against for next season.

Bogarts are very good, fast players that always find space and want the ball. We got beat 6-1, a couple of howlers by our keeper, but they were worth it, kept it to -2-0 in the first half.

Will be a very good measure of your team to play against top of prem and bottom of 2nd. Looking forward to it!

Richard

Bogarts are very good, fast players that always find space and want the ball. We got beat 6-1, a couple of howlers by our keeper, but they were worth it, kept it to -2-0 in the first half.

Will be a very good measure of your team to play against top of prem and bottom of 2nd. Looking forward to it!

Richard

Yeah we're looking forward to it as well mate. Not too sure how Sundays gonna pan out though. Got few 15 boys but a lot of them haven't played together before. Certainly will be a test for us anyway

Richard

i made no mistakes against bogarts it was the team not trying so do not dare blame me richard

Richard

i made no mistakes against bogarts it was the team not trying so do not dare blame me richard

Lol,

Richard

Lol,

Why don't you stick him on the transfer list? get some cash in for him.

heard Lochore have a few quid to spend :rollsmile:

Richard

Lol,

Why don't you stick him on the transfer list? get some cash in for him.

heard Lochore have a few quid to spend :whistling:

:whistling::whistling: THERES STRONG RUMOURS GOING ROUND

Richard

Lol,

yeah ok will you never made any mistakes it was all of us doin sod all as usual eh yeah right then

Richard

Lol,

yeah ok will you never made any mistakes it was all of us doin sod all as usual eh yeah right then

no most of the team where walking about with there hands in there pockets but i can admit when i have made a mistake like on sunday there with the second goal i am not a perfect keeper but i bloddy well try my best

no one says you are a bad keeper you are a good keeper yeah but sometimes you a bit unfair on some of the boys you can never say i dont try and people like copey spooky doig pete and andy and some of the others do try their hardest i just want you to help out more as we have young team who need incoraged more often cheers bud

no one says you are a bad keeper you are a good keeper yeah but sometimes you a bit unfair on some of the boys you can never say i dont try and people like copey spooky doig pete and andy and some of the others do try their hardest i just want you to help out more as we have young team who need incoraged more often cheers bud

your incoragable JK, think he meant encouraged, lol

Anyway let sall have a great big hug tomorrow and be pals, and if you to be grumpy do it off the forums

your incoragable JK, think he meant encouraged, lol

Anyway let sall have a great big hug tomorrow and be pals, and if you to be grumpy do it off the forums

lets all kiss and make up nice header on sunday JK best i have seen in a long time also that wee guys miss so funny :rollsmile::worried::rollsmile::cheers: :cheers: :worried::unsure::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: