Mind yer gloves son. We might get desperate :banghead:

ud need to pay me to play for ewes son :cheers: :cheers: :headbang:

I said we might get desperate not suicidle :banghead:

ure a dick

On the sauce last night were we goggs :headbang:

aye an iv gt 1 sair feckin heed :cheers: :cheers:

aye must be wi the knob on it tho no the drink :headbang::headbang::cheers:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Beaten by a very good side tonight. Don't think Benarty were ever out of first gear.

Just hope the 2 Kirkcaldy players who were watching got a false impression of our team. Seem to think they'll stroll it on Sunday :cheers:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Beaten by a very good side tonight. Don't think Benarty were ever out of first gear.

Just hope the 2 Kirkcaldy players who were watching got a false impression of our team. Seem to think they'll stroll it on Sunday :cheers:

i think your fitness in your team killed yous m8... all the best fir yir season :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Just hope the 2 Kirkcaldy players who were watching got a false impression of our team. Seem to think they'll stroll it on Sunday :o

i think your fitness in your team killed yous m8... all the best fir yir season :whistling::whistling:

What fitness :lol:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Just hope the 2 Kirkcaldy players who were watching got a false impression of our team. Seem to think they'll stroll it on Sunday :o

i think your fitness in your team killed yous m8... all the best fir yir season :whistling::whistling:

What fitness :lol:

at least yir honest m8.. :whistling::whistling:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Just hope the 2 Kirkcaldy players who were watching got a false impression of our team. Seem to think they'll stroll it on Sunday :whistling:

AW THE BEST TI BIG JAMES N THE REST EH THE BOYS thanks fir the game :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Just hope the 2 Kirkcaldy players who were watching got a false impression of our team. Seem to think they'll stroll it on Sunday :whistling:

Who gives a fúck what they think mgm, these games are irrelevant, all that matters is come the start of the season as I am sure you glenn and james know, all the best.

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Who gives a fúck what they think mgm, these games are irrelevant, all that matters is come the start of the season as I am sure you glenn and james know, all the best.

Aye Scotty totally agree. Aw we're wanting from these games is fitness and a chance to get used to playing football with each other. A lot of young boys in the team last night who were asking me who was who in the team. I hadn't a fcuking clue myself <_< Hopefully get Gary Yorkston and Scotty Dow back this Sunday to add a wee bit of experience to the team and to get me away to fcuk from playing at centre half :cheers:

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Aye Scotty totally agree. Aw we're wanting from these games is fitness and a chance to get used to playing football with each other. A lot of young boys in the team last night who were asking me who was who in the team. I hadn't a fcuking clue myself <_< Hopefully get Gary Yorkston and Scotty Dow back this Sunday to add a wee bit of experience to the team and to get me away to fcuk from playing at centre half :cheers:

Benarty as good as Bogarts? You's don't take easy games eh?

Benarty 4 Cottars AFC 1

Benarty as good as Bogarts? You's don't take easy games eh?

Probably 2 of the best teams I've played against in a long time mate. Bogarts and Benarty have quality throughout the whole team and you can see why these teams are successful every season. Sunday will be more of a contest to us as we know we are nowhere near the 2 teams we've played so far.