Fife Football Forum

Transfers

ya cant

I dont think the sh1te man utd are getting for signing owen is right, doesnt take genius to work out that a player of his class signed for no fee and relativley low wages as backup is a great move. He will prob play around 20 games max through the season and get 10 - 12 goals, not a bad player to have as a backup.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally think owen will do a decent job for man utd, will get plenty of decent service anyway

Have to agree with you Vic, keep him fit and he will do the biz. When you think of the amount of games he actually played for the Magpies, his goalscoring record was still pretty good. Good luck to him.

:rollsmile:

celtic sign fortune=WHO?at 3.8 million,funny that wba had a clause to sign him for 1.5 if they stayed up,he might be alright but then again sebo had a better scoring record than this cant and he was piss poor,

rob jones signs for scunthorpe :yikes: ,the man was a rock for hibs at the back,would say he was the 2nd best centre half in scotland behind bougherra of course.

• 3 weeks later...
celtic sign fortune=WHO?at 3.8 million,funny that wba had a clause to sign him for 1.5 if they stayed up,he might be alright but then again sebo had a better scoring record than this cant and he was piss poor,

rob jones signs for scunthorpe :cheers: ,the man was a rock for hibs at the back,would say he was the 2nd best centre half in scotland behind bougherra of course.

2nd best centre half in scotland :cheers: what about caldwell? McManus?

rob jones signs for scunthorpe :cheers: ,the man was a rock for hibs at the back,would say he was the 2nd best centre half in scotland behind bougherra of course.

2nd best centre half in scotland :cheers: what about caldwell? McManus?

what about them?

I thought he was fkn hopeless finishing at West Brom, responsible largely for their relegation due to the amount of chances he passed up.

Away from that the technical attributes he has mean he'll probably stand out in the SPL.

this sums up why the spl and scottish fitba is pish fullstop! motherwell and the like sign boys fae northampton and even my own team (aberdeen) sell players to the likes of plymouth and preston for pennies. Celtic sign cants we ve hardly heard of and rangers just dinny sign anyone. Only game worth watching is the old firm derby and those recent ones have been pash too.

I thought he was fkn hopeless finishing at West Brom, responsible largely for their relegation due to the amount of chances he passed up.

Away from that the technical attributes he has mean he'll probably stand out in the SPL.

this sums up why the spl and scottish fitba is pish fullstop! motherwell and the like sign boys fae northampton and even my own team (aberdeen) sell players to the likes of plymouth and preston for pennies. Celtic sign cants we ve hardly heard of and rangers just dinny sign anyone. Only game worth watching is the old firm derby and those recent ones have been pash too.

I'm a celtic man baz and i couldnt agree more mate !

well then looks like birmingham are in for barry ferguson,would like to wish fergie all the best as he has been a great servant too rangers,Injuries and playing in one of the worst Rangers teams in recent times has had a lot to do with the demise of Ferguson.

Any opponent or rival manager has had nothing but praise for Ferguson.

At his height and alongside guys like Gio, Reyna, Albertz, Kanchelskis, McCann, Tugay, Arteta, De Boer and Arveladze..Ferguson shone like a beacon..it's when he was expected to do every job in the team and had no one to make a forward pass to..it's the time he struggled.

As I said..the guys had 3 serious injuries to contend with too.

Good luck to Barry wherever he goes..I've got great memories of him..particularly dominating the England midfield at Wembley as a lad when we won 1-0.

well then looks like birmingham are in for barry ferguson,would like to wish fergie all the best as he has been a great servant too rangers,Injuries and playing in one of the worst Rangers teams in recent times has had a lot to do with the demise of Ferguson.

Any opponent or rival manager has had nothing but praise for Ferguson.

At his height and alongside guys like Gio, Reyna, Albertz, Kanchelskis, McCann, Tugay, Arteta, De Boer and Arveladze..Ferguson shone like a beacon..it's when he was expected to do every job in the team and had no one to make a forward pass to..it's the time he struggled.

As I said..the guys had 3 serious injuries to contend with too.

Good luck to Barry wherever he goes..I've got great memories of him..particularly dominating the England midfield at Wembley as a lad when we won 1-0.

Most over rated player ive ever seen, The players you mentioned above done FAR more for rangers at that time than barry "sore ankle" ferguson.

Done nothing for Scotland and Blackburn and he'l do nothing for Birmingham too !ac

Not a Fergie fun but was proud how he and john collins made beckham & co look bad way back november 1999 Don Huchison goal :whistling::whistling: FECKING GREAT NIGHT MY FIRST TIME AT WEMBLEY NEVER FERGET IT.

scholes at hampden was better!!!