Fife Football Forum

Sundays Ams Results

valdas

didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

take it its the park the pars 19s use. quality :rollsmile:

Yeah Baz it is.

If the park had been cut then it would be a lot better but it was fackin tight pitch like

Whats the best way to get there neebur im coming straight fae work on wednesday.

And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Don't worry about that u just need 2 ken how tae take a throw in 4 wednesday nite lol

hahahaha hink eh that wan yersel ya F@nny :headbang:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='barry' post='216453' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:58'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

take it its the park the pars 19s use. quality :rollsmile:[/quote]

Yeah Baz it is.

If the park had been cut then it would be a lot better but it was fackin tight pitch like
[/quote]
Whats the best way to get there neebur im coming straight fae work on wednesday.
And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :rollsmile: :rollsmile:
[/quote]

Don't worry about that u just need 2 ken how tae take a throw in 4 wednesday nite lol
[/quote]
hahahaha hink eh that wan yersel ya F@nny :headbang:
[/quote]

Na ur sister gave me a hand

didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

take it its the park the pars 19s use. quality :headbang:

Yeah Baz it is.

Hahahaha

[quote name='YLumLass' post='216466' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:23'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

take it its the park the pars 19s use. quality :headbang:[/quote]

Yeah Baz it is.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha
[/quote]

How could u give away 2 foul throws in 1 game lol the best thing is baz u wanted 2 take the penalty lol

Yeah Baz it is.

Hahahaha

How could u give away 2 foul throws in 1 game lol the best thing is baz u wanted 2 take the penalty lol

Red Card thats all im saying - u will need more hours to pay yir fines :headbang::rollsmile:

Guest kingkenny
[quote name='bow88' post='216476' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:39'][quote name='YLumLass' post='216466' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:23'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

Yeah Baz it is.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha
[/quote]

[/quote]
never get to take a penalty,should watch him at training
funny as fcuk outside of the foot
:headbang: :rollsmile: :headbang: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Yeah Baz it is.

And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :rollsmile::headbang:

Hahahaha

:rollsmile::headbang::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Thats me just p1ssing aboot Gaffer - you know i wouldn't do that in a game :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Please cani be on the next 1 ive no scored since i was at the Junction and that was against ...... :rollsmile:

Guest kingkenny
[quote name='barry' post='216482' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:49'][quote name='kingkenny' post='216481' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:46'][quote name='bow88' post='216476' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:39'][quote name='YLumLass' post='216466' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:23'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

Yeah Baz it is.

[/quote]
And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :rollsmile: :headbang:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha
[/quote]

[/quote]
:rollsmile: :headbang: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:
[/quote]
Thats me just p1ssing aboot Gaffer - you know i wouldn't do that in a game :rollsmile: :rollsmile:
Please cani be on the next 1 ive no scored since i was at the Junction and that was against ...... :rollsmile:
[/quote]
under 15 1989

Yeah Baz it is.

Hahahaha

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Thats me just p1ssing aboot Gaffer - you know i wouldn't do that in a game :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Please cani be on the next 1 ive no scored since i was at the Junction and that was against ...... :whistling:

under 15 1989

i was under 13s then and scored 6 goals that season no bad fir a striker at Beath Centre :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Guest kingkenny
[quote name='kingkenny' post='216484' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:52'][quote name='barry' post='216482' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:49'][quote name='kingkenny' post='216481' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:46'][quote name='bow88' post='216476' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:39'][quote name='YLumLass' post='216466' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:23'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

Yeah Baz it is.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha
[/quote]

[/quote]
:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:
[/quote]
Thats me just p1ssing aboot Gaffer - you know i wouldn't do that in a game :headbang: :rollsmile:
Please cani be on the next 1 ive no scored since i was at the Junction and that was against ...... :whistling:
[/quote]
under 15 1989
[/quote]
barry dinnay annoy me, big bros on ,add rather watch that than you talk aboot you scoring
:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: Edited by kingkenny

[quote name='kingkenny' post='216481' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:46'][quote name='bow88' post='216476' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:39'][quote name='YLumLass' post='216466' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:23'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

Yeah Baz it is.

[/quote]
And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :whistling: :rollsmile:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

He said 2 me he gets more power kickin a ball that way lol baz ma club pays ma fines

Yeah Baz it is.

And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :whistling::rollsmile:

Hahahaha

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

He said 2 me he gets more power kickin a ball that way lol baz ma club pays ma fines

Big Bro Gaffer - we need to talk :rollsmile::rollsmile: - and Bow88 nae mare i heard the club wiz skint :rollsmile::rollsmile:

[quote name='barry' post='216488' date='Aug 17 2009, 23:03'][quote name='bow88' post='216487' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:56'][quote name='kingkenny' post='216481' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:46'][quote name='bow88' post='216476' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:39'][quote name='YLumLass' post='216466' date='Aug 17 2009, 22:23'][quote name='bow88' post='216439' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:32'][quote name='barry' post='216435' date='Aug 17 2009, 21:20'][quote name='mgm' post='216313' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:48'][quote name='Baz_bruce' post='216311' date='Aug 17 2009, 16:45']didnt think the pitch we played on was that bad considering a game was played on it before ours, was just abit tight.

Yeah Baz it is.

[/quote]
And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :whistling: :rollsmile:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahaha
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Big Bro Gaffer - we need to talk :rollsmile: :rollsmile: - and Bow88 nae mare i heard the club wiz skint :rollsmile: :rollsmile:
[/quote]

Nufin wrong with big bro wot u sayin u watch it aswel number 1 fan a heard!! That's coz of the money am on!!

Yeah Baz it is.

And dont be a smart erse sending me via gleesga :whistling::rollsmile:

first right after the civil`s park, follow the road all the way round till you come to wilson way up wilson way n u`r there :rollsmile:

Edited by two touch