Fife Football Forum

Team Websites

DavieBear

Cheers Pete for the League web site but why do you persit in putting in all the Rangers stuff with your e-mails. Yes you love the Rangers and there are thousands that love and hate it on each side of the divide. Me personally couldnae give a shi.. about both teams but i hasten to add that good luck to both teams,I just think that this forum is about Fife Ammy teams but the OLD FIRM have their own bit.

Aye you might like to wind boys up but at times it#s like wee boys argueing in the playgroung at the primary school and i think that most of us have seen those days long gone.

You do put out a lot of good valent points just get rid of all the stuff that seems to go with your posts.

this will either go 2 ways

1) a mouthful with even more video's

2) dinnae know what he will say

cheers neebs

am banned from the spl section and sfl and i wanted to put my condolences to the 66 who died in ibrox disaster,dont know if there was a tribute as i cant read them sections so this was my only way of being respectful ,so its not a wind up as you put it .

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...