Fife Football Forum

Shippy's New Site

teflon

Don't think thats for this thread mate?

Amazing goalscoring record, you can tell from your posts how much you loved your time at the shippy, playing and managing :whistling:

it was meant for rabbie matthews to see if he will take the club further as they seem to definetley have the potential

rabbie ur avin a laugh

Fairly good, very nice history, is that slfslf rob matthews?

it is scotty and have never been called rob since playing in wales.best move i ever done at 29 years old was move to shippy scored loads all raspers (NONE OUTSIDE BOX)capped for my country thru playing for them.the couple of years managing them was a privelage and gave it my best shot,reached fife final with a team that were great to manage....

It was some dressing room anyway.....

Lol I'll never forget the journey back from Wigtown Hodgey. Trying to help carry young Stevie off the bus when I was barely able to stand up myself. :whistling::rollsmile::rollsmile: Some goalscoring record Rab. Think the Shippy could be doing with someone like yourself banging then in the now. :worried:

And I'll never forget you crashing on my sofa, drinking all ma beer and then roping me into borrowing rabbies car to drive you back to Falkirk the next day. Not content wi that you then got me to stop for a carry oot and got steamin in the back :headbang:

You're right though that was some journey - who was it that tried to smugle the dog fae the pub onto the bus?

Edited by Tesco Boy

it is scotty and have never been called rob since playing in wales.best move i ever done at 29 years old was move to shippy scored loads all raspers (NONE OUTSIDE BOX)capped for my country thru playing for them.the couple of years managing them was a privelage and gave it my best shot,reached fife final with a team that were great to manage....

Lol I'll never forget the journey back from Wigtown Hodgey. Trying to help carry young Stevie off the bus when I was barely able to stand up myself. :whistling::whistling::rollsmile: Some goalscoring record Rab. Think the Shippy could be doing with someone like yourself banging then in the now. :cheers:

And I'll never forget you crashing on my sofa, drinking all ma beer and then roping me into borrowing rabbies car to drive you back to Falkirk the next day. Not content wi that you then got me to stop for a carry oot and got steamin in the back :rollsmile:

You're right though that was some journey - who was it that tried to smugle the dog fae the pub onto the bus?

I think i went home with it....

Lol I'll never forget the journey back from Wigtown Hodgey. Trying to help carry young Stevie off the bus when I was barely able to stand up myself. :whistling::bouncy::cheers: Some goalscoring record Rab. Think the Shippy could be doing with someone like yourself banging then in the now. :barf:

And I'll never forget you crashing on my sofa, drinking all ma beer and then roping me into borrowing rabbies car to drive you back to Falkirk the next day. Not content wi that you then got me to stop for a carry oot and got steamin in the back :cheers:

I think i went home with it....

Must have been a big dog then lol. :banghead::cheers: Aye Ross you're a good lad. It was either get more drink or spew up in the back cos I was rough as fack mate. :cheers:

hi mate best player in fife past and present glad to have played with and aginst you (stud marks on your legs to prove it lol)shippy man through and through but now at kennoway and i know they get 100 per cent from u and u must compare them to the shippy team from the 1990 onwards ps what a game that would have been hope to see u soon and all the best to yous on sat

shippy reached a scottish final jim and 4 fife finals at the time winning 3,that teams average age was about 32 and very much the finished article.kennoways average age must be about 23 and if they stick together they can surpass any fife teams achievement.my team between 2 would

be wallace(kway).bremner (kway),mackie(bsy),brown(kway) capt,stonie(kway),mcilvean(bsy),horsburgh(bsy,)mcallister(kway),campbell(bsy),dr

ummond (bsy),matthew(bsy&kway)).th

at team would run amock in ammie football.would go for a 1-0 to shippy me nutmegging big bomber and scoring winner and collecting ma 20 quid lol

A know uv played wi many great players mate but stu curran cant be overlooked, hes a ball player and loves a goal or 2!! ps rabbie im no daft i wouldnt let u put it thru ma legs, if a did it would be cause am ur son-in-law and wouldnt wana meet the parents :whistling::yikes:

How is Stu?

last i heard his back was fecked?

Very nice site, cannot believe the clubs greatest captain george mackie isnt in the history page. Must of been there twenty years.

Still working on the site, good shout though. Will get him on there.

drew have a load o stuff on mackie 20 years,mcilvean 18,drummond and campbell both 16.jimmy lewis is another that cert played his part in the clubs history.mackie was the hardest opponent i ever played against at ammie and once final whistle went gentleman.great skipper that led by example........

Very nice site, cannot believe the clubs greatest captain george mackie isnt in the history page. Must of been there twenty years.

Still working on the site, good shout though. Will get him on there.

drew have a load o stuff on mackie 20 years,mcilvean 18,drummond and campbell both 16.jimmy lewis is another that cert played his part in the clubs history.mackie was the hardest opponent i ever played against at ammie and once final whistle went gentleman.great skipper that led by example........

I'll get in touch with you to see what you have. Busy day today, will speak later.