Fife Football Forum

Can We Won It?????/

objective fir the blue brazil was to avoid releagtion. but can we go on and won this league?? standard in general i poor. greeks lot have bottled it, they are going bust soon. cowden fir 8 fife derbies next year against they 2 diddy teams from dunfermline and kdy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

objective fir the blue brazil was to avoid releagtion. but can we go on and won this league?? standard in general i poor. greeks lot have bottled it, they are going bust soon. cowden fir 8 fife derbies next year against they 2 diddy teams from dunfermline and kdy

gid result fir cowdungbeath the day :cheers: still a long way tae go but it's in their own hands already :cheers:

gid result fir cowdungbeath the day :cheers: still a long way tae go but it's in their own hands already :cheers:

as long as they avoid relegation then this season will be a success for cowden....great to see them doing well just now. :cheers::cheers:

of course we cany win it pal but the play offs is realistic definitely

imagine us in the 1st. would be like 1992/93 all over agin. relegated by xmas and a record low points total. at least we beat the toonies 2-0 at end of season to eff up there promotion. happy days. ooh ahh callaghan

avoid relegation and no get beat aff the scumbag junkies fae methil is our objective. anythign else is a bonus :-)

dont know bout winning league as although not seen thm this year would doubt they have the strength in depth ect.. in the squad 2 sustain the challenge maybe u could enlighten me on tht one shaun but defo shud av a shout at the playoffs! another good result the day tho ne1 got a match report?

avoid relegation and no get beat aff the scumbag junkies fae methil is our objective. anythign else is a bonus :-)

now now RHINO no need 4 tht.. not al junkies in methil m8!!!!!!

99.97 % of u cants are

I have to agree that there's a cracking chance of cowden winning the league this year.. but as i've said to many folk - it's financial suicide if we do.. what would be the point in getting promoted just to go bust??

Was speaking to Danny who is delighted with the way things are going!! And he's proved a lot of negative people (mostly being cowden supporters) when he got the job that he can be a great manager and a fantastic motivator to the players...

Superb efforts from the team that prepared for 3rd division football in pre-seaon!! :whistling::rollsmile:

'mon the cowden!!

now now RHINO no need 4 tht.. not al junkies in methil m8!!!!!!

99.97 % of u cants are

must b sh1te fur the team u play fur 2 get beat by us methil junkies 10.1 and 3.0 thnk was.

99.97 % of u cants are

must b sh1te fur the team u play fur 2 get beat by us methil junkies 10.1 and 3.0 thnk was.

i never played against u neebs, although it wid be a team effort so i cant comment on those results. one thing fir sure doubt u have much guys in yer team who r better than me :whistling: