Fife Football Forum

Can We Won It?????/

hate to say it but lennons doing a good job and hopefully have three local derbies next season :cheers:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't afford to lose a player with your striking prowess :cheers: in saying that you should of seen Tams miss at trainig :yikes:

no way was it worse than any from last week?????

best midfielder in ammies fitbaw :cheers::cheers::cheers: least ur confident al gie ye that :cheers::cheers:

Without even having seen them play mate I'd be willing to bet he's no even the best midfielder at Carnegie. :cheers:

to be totally honest barry with age im defo getting worse. until i prove myself then i wid have to agree with that comment,

but what abt the blue brazil baz mate, canny deny we r playing some silky stuff and cruising at the top of the table

Didnae play much silky stuff last night but still managed to win. :bouncy::bouncy:

Couldn't afford to lose a player with your striking prowess :rollsmile: in saying that you should of seen Tams miss at trainig :yikes:

best midfielder in ammies fitbaw :heartbeat::ok::rollsmile: least ur confident al gie ye that :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Without even having seen them play mate I'd be willing to bet he's no even the best midfielder at Carnegie. :chillpill:

to be totally honest barry with age im defo getting worse. until i prove myself then i wid have to agree with that comment,

but what abt the blue brazil baz mate, canny deny we r playing some silky stuff and cruising at the top of the table

Didnae play much silky stuff last night but still managed to win. :bouncy::bouncy:

Aye nae thanks tae that adamson - his behaviour is shocking. :banghead: :banghead:

Couldn't afford to lose a player with your striking prowess :rollsmile: in saying that you should of seen Tams miss at trainig :yikes:

best midfielder in ammies fitbaw :heartbeat::ok::rollsmile: least ur confident al gie ye that :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Without even having seen them play mate I'd be willing to bet he's no even the best midfielder at Carnegie. :chillpill:

Aye nae thanks tae that adamson - his behaviour is shocking. :banghead: :banghead:

have to agree with u redeyejedi seen ppl gettin sentenced for that :yikes:

best midfielder in ammies fitbaw :ok::rollsmile::rollsmile: least ur confident al gie ye that :rollsmile::banghead:

Didnae play much silky stuff last night but still managed to win. :bouncy::yikes:

Aye nae thanks tae that adamson - his behaviour is shocking. :banghead::bouncy:

have to agree with u redeyejedi seen ppl gettin sentenced for that :yikes:

Kenny's quality.. makes Vinnie Jones look like a shtiebag!! lol Thought you'd be stickin up for him tae Dee?? lol :heartbeat: