Fife Football Forum

World Cup 2010

nightshifter

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :rollsmile::headbang: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

This is what I don't understand Pete. All the people on here slating me for wanting Ireland to get to the World Cup finals are supporting England. Apart from bigotry why would any Scotsman rather see England there than Ireland???? BTW if someone says I hope they both get facked I can accept that.

I hope they both get facked! :cheers:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these days with so many Scots watching the Premiership rather than Scottish football that its inevitible that there'll be a bit of glory hunting going on with folk wanting t ocheer on england.

I don't really care who wins just looking forward to 4 weeks of getting wrecked watching football :rollsmile:

I think these days with so many Scots watching the Premiership rather than Scottish football that its inevitible that there'll be a bit of glory hunting going on with folk wanting t ocheer on england.

I don't really care who wins just looking forward to 4 weeks of getting wrecked watching football :cheers:

Thats what its all about :rollsmile::headbang:

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :whistling::headbang: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

This is what I don't understand Pete. All the people on here slating me for wanting Ireland to get to the World Cup finals are supporting England. Apart from bigotry why would any Scotsman rather see England there than Ireland???? BTW if someone says I hope they both get facked I can accept that.

Without getting into politics Jan, maybe something to do with the flag or is it Union as well, constitution and all that (like it or not) just in case you don't know or how well educated you are, in the flag are the flags or England,Scotland,Northern Ireland and Wales. Sorry pal the team you support their colours aren't included so maybe it has something to do with that.

:headbang:

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :whistling::headbang: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

Without getting into politics Jan, maybe something to do with the flag or is it Union as well, constitution and all that (like it or not) just in case you don't know or how well educated you are, in the flag are the flags or England,Scotland,Northern Ireland and Wales. Sorry pal the team you support their colours aren't included so maybe it has something to do with that.

I'm well enough educated to know never to support England in a World Cup. :headbang::P I am not well educated enough however to understand what "in the flag are the flags or England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales means. :P:wave:

Guest Corrrrect !!
[quote name='Big Jan' post='241165' date='Dec 3 2009, 18:14'][quote name='Red Fox' post='241160' date='Dec 3 2009, 17:38'][quote name='Big Jan' post='241037' date='Dec 2 2009, 23:49'][quote name='ya cant' post='241035' date='Dec 2 2009, 23:44']dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :headbang: :headbang: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm well enough educated to know never to support England in a World Cup. :P :P I am not well educated enough however to understand what "in the flag are the flags [size=6]or[/size] England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales means. :wacko: :wave:
[/quote]

Just shows how petty u are, picking up on a spelling mistake like that. suppose thats all you've got thou eh :whistling:

Anyway back to topic. I will be looking out for England to do well as its the player that i watch week in week out :wave:

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :P:P they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

:wave:

I'm well enough educated to know never to support England in a World Cup. :wacko::wave: I am not well educated enough however to understand what "in the flag are the flags or England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales means. :wacko::wave:

Just shows how petty u are, picking up on a spelling mistake like that. suppose thats all you've got thou eh :headbang:

Anyway back to topic. I will be looking out for England to do well as its the player that i watch week in week out :cheers:

If I was trying to be petty mate I could pick up on things like that all the time but I'm not. The reason I mentioned it here was because he was questioning how well educated I was then posted a load of pish that made no sense. :whistling::headbang::headbang:

Wheres the Welsh flag about?

Wheres the Welsh flag about?
Probably flying from a flag pole in Wales somewhere Gogsy, as it is NOT included in the Union Jack, the design is as noted :

The Cross of Saint Andrew counterchanged with the Cross of Saint Patrick, over all the Cross of Saint George.

Edited by shaman

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :headbang::headbang: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

ENGLAND MY ENGLAND! :whistling:

Guest Rangers-HSV
[quote name='keltyexfc' post='241215' date='Dec 3 2009, 23:26'][quote name='Bluenos3' post='241201' date='Dec 3 2009, 21:32']Why should I hate England?[/quote]

why should u support them ??????
[/quote]

why not ??

Why should I hate England?

why not ??

I wonder if roles were reversed if how many english people would support Scotland ??

I would say not very many !!

For what is meant to be a feircely patriotic country some people from Scotland are very quick to jump on the band waggon of our Biggest and oldest rivals, a country who has done us so much Harm and wrong doing in our history - They have been fecking this country for years and still do it now !!! :whistling:

Everyone has opinions on it but mine is one where i could never support England at any World Cup !

If some people on here have English connections then fair enough, but i'd bet the majority dont !

Guest Rangers-HSV
[quote name='jimmythesaint' post='241256' date='Dec 4 2009, 12:09'][quote name='Rangers-HSV' post='241250' date='Dec 4 2009, 11:44'][quote name='keltyexfc' post='241215' date='Dec 3 2009, 23:26'][quote name='Bluenos3' post='241201' date='Dec 3 2009, 21:32']Why should I hate England?[/quote]

[/quote]

why not ??
[/quote]

I wonder if roles were reversed if how many english people would support Scotland ??

I would say not very many !!

For what is meant to be a feircely patriotic country some people from Scotland are very quick to jump on the band waggon of our Biggest and oldest rivals, a country who has done us so much Harm and wrong doing in our history - They have been fecking this country for years and still do it now !!! :whistling:

Everyone has opinions on it but mine is one where i could never support England at any World Cup !

If some people on here have English connections then fair enough, but i'd bet the majority dont !
[/quote]

So why do most people have an 'English Team' ?? For the love of football !!! the rest in politics mate