Fife Football Forum

World Cup 2010

nightshifter

for the love of football and my NATIONAL team I would not support a rival club or country to do well.

Scotland is first choice, if they dont make it then I would never consider turning my alliance to England.

I will be looking out for the results of New Zealand and the USA, mainly the USA.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rangers-HSV
[quote name='coo' post='241278' date='Dec 4 2009, 13:18']for the love of football and my NATIONAL team I would not support a rival club or country to do well.
Scotland is first choice, if they dont make it then I would never consider turning my alliance to England.
I will be looking out for the results of New Zealand and the USA, mainly the USA.[/quote]

Is 'looking out' for a team not kind of the same as wanting a team to do well ??

for the love of football and my NATIONAL team I would not support a rival club or country to do well.

I will be looking out for the results of New Zealand and the USA, mainly the USA.

Is 'looking out' for a team not kind of the same as wanting a team to do well ??

yeah I kinda agree mate but a Brazilian wanting Argentina to do well or a Scotsman wanting an Englishman to do well or an Aussie wanting a Kiwi to do well is not the norm and many people would never speak of such things.

I am Rangers man through and through, I have supported the club for many years and not once have I ever seen myself as an englishman or an english supporter. I am Scottish through and through and its country before club for me - so Scotland before all others.

Yes I support an English club but purely on the basis of wanting them to do well in the EPL, I have only ever been to see Everton play once so I would not say I was a supporter but just a team I have liked.

Guest Rangers-HSV
[quote name='coo' post='241285' date='Dec 4 2009, 13:27'][quote name='Rangers-HSV' post='241280' date='Dec 4 2009, 13:21'][quote name='coo' post='241278' date='Dec 4 2009, 13:18']for the love of football and my NATIONAL team I would not support a rival club or country to do well.
I will be looking out for the results of New Zealand and the USA, mainly the USA.[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah I kinda agree mate but a Brazilian wanting Argentina to do well or a Scotsman wanting an Englishman to do well or an Aussie wanting a Kiwi to do well is not the norm and many people would never speak of such things.
I am Rangers man through and through, I have supported the club for many years and not once have I ever seen myself as an englishman or an english supporter. I am Scottish through and through and its country before club for me - so Scotland before all others.
Yes I support an English club but purely on the basis of wanting them to do well in the EPL, I have only ever been to see Everton play once so I would not say I was a supporter but just a team I have liked.
[/quote]

Country before Club ?? :whistling:

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :unsure::cheers: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

This is what I don't understand Pete. All the people on here slating me for wanting Ireland to get to the World Cup finals are supporting England. Apart from bigotry why would any Scotsman rather see England there than Ireland???? BTW if someone says I hope they both get facked I can accept that.

Without getting into politics Jan, maybe something to do with the flag or is it Union as well, constitution and all that (like it or not) just in case you don't know or how well educated you are, in the flag are the flags or England,Scotland,Northern Ireland and Wales. Sorry pal the team you support their colours aren't included so maybe it has something to do with that.

:cheers:

I'm well enough educated to know never to support England in a World Cup. :cheers::cheers: I am not well educated enough however to understand what "in the flag are the flags or England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales means. :wacko::wave:

Just shows how petty u are, picking up on a spelling mistake like that. suppose thats all you've got thou eh :angry2:

Anyway back to topic. I will be looking out for England to do well as its the player that i watch week in week out :cheers:

So I take it you wanted the Republic of Ireland to qualify?? :whistling:

Fackin typical. Shower of jammy cants. Mind you could have put your wages on them getting their usual pish easy draw. John Motson - South Africa's group very much like England's in 1966. England could meet France in the next round - if France qualify. Arrogant English tit. Hope they get facked out on penalties again. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Fackin typical. Shower of jammy cants. Mind you could have put your wages on them getting their usual pish easy draw. John Motson - South Africa's group very much like England's in 1966. England could meet France in the next round - if France qualify. Arrogant English tit. Hope they get facked out on penalties again. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Motson's just said it again in the studio. Think I'm going to bring my dinner up. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rolleyes:

thats aw there hype started awready barry settin there sel up for ANOTHER BIG FALL canae wait cos they will win feck all :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Fackin typical. Shower of jammy cants. Mind you could have put your wages on them getting their usual pish easy draw. John Motson - South Africa's group very much like England's in 1966. England could meet France in the next round - if France qualify. Arrogant English tit. Hope they get facked out on penalties again. :wub::banghead::banghead:

thats aw there hype started awready barry settin there sel up for ANOTHER BIG FALL canae wait cos they will win feck all :bouncy::bouncy:

We will win our group son and go through as usual..... :ok:

Fackin typical. Shower of jammy cants. Mind you could have put your wages on them getting their usual pish easy draw. John Motson - South Africa's group very much like England's in 1966. England could meet France in the next round - if France qualify. Arrogant English tit. Hope they get facked out on penalties again. :banghead::bouncy::bouncy:

thats aw there hype started awready barry settin there sel up for ANOTHER BIG FALL canae wait cos they will win feck all :ok::bouncy:

And hopefully another glorious failure of losing on penalties after the media had yous winning it Mav. :wub::banghead:

Fackin typical. Shower of jammy cants. Mind you could have put your wages on them getting their usual pish easy draw. John Motson - South Africa's group very much like England's in 1966. England could meet France in the next round - if France qualify. Arrogant English tit. Hope they get facked out on penalties again. :banghead::bouncy::bouncy:

thats aw there hype started awready barry settin there sel up for ANOTHER BIG FALL canae wait cos they will win feck all :bouncy::bouncy:

And hopefully another glorious failure of losing on penalties after the media had yous winning it Mav. :wub::banghead:

:ok::bouncy::ok:

I Would never like to see England do well at the world cup! I hate the press bumming up it all up so much and love it when it explodes and goes tits up! I do like Arsenal tho but thats cos my great grandad played for them.