Fife Football Forum

Tam Courts

Caldoc

Congrats to Tam Courts who has just been named in the Scotland Jnr Squad to play a friendly vs Stenhousmuir. This is with a view to the Quad tournament in April.

PS - Can't believe there is only 1 fife guy in it :cheers:

Full Squad:

I. Ross (Lochee United)

J.C.Hutchison (Camelon)

K.Ross (Beith)

M.Robertson (Bonnyrigg)

R.Duffin (Boness)

T.Courts (Kelty)

G.Collins(Auchinleck)

D.Fleming(Boness)

J.Ward (Linlithgow)

C.Pettigrew(Auchinleck)

M.Crilly (Irvine Meadow)

C.Strickland(Whitburn)

T.Coyne (Linlithgow)

B.Slaven (Auchinleck)

A.Nelson ( Musselburgh)

G.Anderson (Kirk Rob Roy)

B.McKeown ( Beith)

G.McLaren (Bathgate)

D.McGeown (Pollok)

C.Cargill (Lochee Utd)

J.Lister ( Bathgate)

R.Barr ( Irvine Meadow)

B.Dingwall (Pollok)

B.McGinty ( Irvine Meadow)

Good to see any fife lad in the team and Courts has always impressed me when I have seen him. Cannot help but feel there are a few more who should have been there especially from HOB who seem to be destroying the best of the west in the cup this year.

Well done to Jimmy Lister and Roger Duffin also. Obviously, having spent so many years at Oakley it really paid dividends with their development!!

Other than that there are some glaring omissions namely David Dunn and Eddie Mearns at Bonnyrigg

Good to see any fife lad in the team and Courts has always impressed me when I have seen him. Cannot help but feel there are a few more who should have been there especially from HOB who seem to be destroying the best of the west in the cup this year.

Well done to Jimmy Lister and Roger Duffin also. Obviously, having spent so many years at Oakley it really paid dividends with their development!!

Other than that there are some glaring omissions namely David Dunn and Eddie Mearns at Bonnyrigg

Mearns has been on loan at Tynecastle for most of the season so doubt he would qualify for junior squad. Dunn has been part of a Bonnyrigg defence which has been shipping goals and relegation could be a real possibility.

• 11 years later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Broony8 said:

Think he was half an hour away from losing his job last night that was a massive late winner in terms of him remaining in his position today.

He’s only 90mins away from securing his job, unless there’s some truth in the rumour that Celtic are going to ask for a postponement due to the world origami championships being held in Japan.  http://www.fifefootball.co.uk/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png