Fife Football Forum

Results

St monans0 Carnegie thistle 4 scoreline flatters us but I think we deserved to win . Braw changing rooms up there fantastic set up

if im being honest it could have been more ...... we had all the best chances . keeper had 1 save to make the whole game..

worst st monans team av ever seen not shocked u you guys won

Whats happened up there this season mate ? Been going good for the last few seasons, yous lost a few players or just not playing well just now ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St monans0 Carnegie thistle 4 scoreline flatters us but I think we deserved to win . Braw changing rooms up there fantastic set up

if im being honest it could have been more ...... we had all the best chances . keeper had 1 save to make the whole game..

Bunch of arseholes aswell i may add, :headbang:

Bunch of arseholes aswell i may add, :headbang:

Must be a differant bunch of lads fae the weekend cause they seemed fine to me....

Bunch of arseholes aswell i may add, :rollsmile:

Must be a differant bunch of lads fae the weekend cause they seemed fine to me....

I dont think there is an issue with the players, think he maybe means the sidelines. I would be delighted if we had people as passionate about my club, but St. Andrews has the community spirit of a sceptic tank :headbang:

Bunch of arseholes aswell i may add, :cheers:

I dont think there is an issue with the players, think he maybe means the sidelines. I would be delighted if we had people as passionate about my club, but St. Andrews has the community spirit of a sceptic tank :headbang:

Did mean the sidelines, boys on the park aren't s bad. until their sidelines start.

Everytime i've played there its been a joke. There's passionate fans then there's just cants who want to abuse the opposition :rollsmile:

Whats happened up there this season mate ? Been going good for the last few seasons, yous lost a few players or just not playing well just now ?

alot of the players have gone to pittenweem and a couple to cupar which leaves a handfull of decent players left the new lads that have cum in aint good enough. from day one st monans were fighting to stay up a hope they do tho maybe get a local derby against the rovers.

alot of the players have gone to pittenweem and a couple to cupar which leaves a handfull of decent players left the new lads that have cum in aint good enough. from day one st monans were fighting to stay up a hope they do tho maybe get a local derby against the rovers.

Having looked at the table, st monans should be ok this season unless the bottom two start to grind some results together. also just played muchty on sat there and they certainly have the players to start getting points on the board!!!

Fair enough, didnt know so many had left !!

Dont think its right to come on and slag the boys that have came in tho mate, especially if your the manager, if you didnt have these boys you wouldnt have a team !!

Edited by jimmythesaint

Dont think its right to come on and slag the boys that have came in tho mate, especially if your the manager, if you didnt have these boys you wouldnt have a team !!

player for st monans player manager of the buffet.

Balgonie Scotia 0-3 Thornton

We took the lead in the first minute

Early in the second half Scotia missed a good chance with a header and we ran up the park and scored

With 5 minutes to go, Wolf who is normally a keeper came on as a sub up front and scored with his first touch

Really pleased with the result as Scotia beat us on penalties earlier in the season and due to one thing or another we only had 2 guys on our bench and like I said one of them was a keeper

All the best to Scotia for the rest of the season

who was in goals ?

ps well done Wolf, soon be up there with Mackin's total :rollsmile:

Balgonie Scotia 0-3 Thornton

We took the lead in the first minute

Early in the second half Scotia missed a good chance with a header and we ran up the park and scored

With 5 minutes to go, Wolf who is normally a keeper came on as a sub up front and scored with his first touch

Really pleased with the result as Scotia beat us on penalties earlier in the season and due to one thing or another we only had 2 guys on our bench and like I said one of them was a keeper

All the best to Scotia for the rest of the season

who was in goals ?

ps well done Wolf, soon be up there with Mackin's total :worried:

Stevie Leighton.

:rollsmile:

player for st monans?your our 3rd choice keeper heps...give us a break mate....st monans now have a young inexperienced team with couple of old faces forced to play to make numbers,plus team changes on a regular basis because have a few boys working on the oil rigs,and yes as said above we lost our captain to cupar hearts and numerous players to pittenweem which are missed sorely....and myself picked up a broken leg in october....but slagging the current players isnt helping...teams all go through these transition periods and am hoping st monans can get through it,think we should have enough points to survive this season...but with every team around us improving we can only dig in and keep the effort going

.personally tho i find it hard to take as every season ive had at st monans we have been challenging for the league or latter stages of cup competitions... :rollsmile:

player for st monans?your our 3rd choice keeper heps...give us a break mate....st monans now have a young inexperienced team with couple of old faces forced to play to make numbers,plus team changes on a regular basis because have a few boys working on the oil rigs,and yes as said above we lost our captain to cupar hearts and numerous players to pittenweem which are missed sorely....and myself picked up a broken leg in october....but slagging the current players isnt helping...teams all go through these transition periods and am hoping st monans can get through it,think we should have enough points to survive this season...but with every team around us improving we can only dig in and keep the effort going

.personally tho i find it hard to take as every season ive had at st monans we have been challenging for the league or latter stages of cup competitions... :rollsmile:

only reason for that is a work on a saturday daz. am only saying what i think mate

is that u that broke ur leg against denbeath in the scottish mate? how u doin now have u made a recovery?

is that u that broke ur leg against denbeath in the scottish mate? how u doin now have u made a recovery?

yes mate that was me,got the all clear that it was 100 percent healed in middle of february....took 4 long months to heal, so jus in middle of building it up again,onto to light jogging...still not struck a ball yet,longer process than id imagined...dont have a target of when i will return but fingers crossed i can appear before the end of season,cheer :cheers: