Fife Football Forum

Results 14/3/10

I never called him ugly i merely pointd out he looked like the well known character that is shrek, u must b the 1 2 link shrek 2 being ugly, shame on u......... Now wen r we scheduled 2 play again? Cant w8 2 c ur scruffy littl bobble hat again.

pit tinks a think were called :rolleyes:<_<

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would b so horrid 2 call u that? I think ur a luvly 'bunch' of ppl

been called worse pal so dinnae hold back :rolleyes:

Heard there is a bit unrest at sporting with no belief in the management style. Boys gettin felt that they are on the bench so a new formation can be played yet the bots comin in do exactly the same role. Keep the faith lol
Dunfy Sporting 3-4 Wemyss Central

First half we were very poor gave away three soft goals in my opinion and then we scored 5 minutes before half time 3-1 which was fair reflection the game .Second half we played alot better more to our potential and however they scored to make it 4-1 then we got two good goals and well taken from ricky and steven and missed a pen as our normal taker wasnt on pitch overall i thought we could at least take it to penalties.

We missed few lads today.

Good luck to wemyss in the next round concentrate on getting up the league for us .

For game next week we need to start well right from the start

No Unrest at our team at all baz the opposite all boys in good spirits and looking forward to next game got very good setup and training as you should know :heartbeat: .You should concentrate on your own team and try and get out of division 2 :rolleyes:

Might get lucky and go up in 4th place like you did last season Gary <_<

You might or you might not :rollsmile:

We need to win every game from now till the end of the season and rely on other results going our way. Midweek games will take it's toll on some teams who use Saturday players in their teams. We've still to play Fife Arms, Kinghorn Hearts and Village Inn before the season finishes so we still have a chance.

Just going with what I heard from one of your own players. Pity as I would agree with what you said around the set up pal. Cottars would of went up if they had the players that they have now right back at the start of the season. Just a shame as I know they would be beating teams in the bottom half of the division above them. The 2nd is stronger than the 1st due to all the new teams fighting for promotion in their first season :rollsmile:

Baz it's all ifs and buts mate. Bottom line is we didn't have these players at the start of the season. We did have a decent squad at the start of the season but lost a few to injury, work commitments etc. We've been inconsistant ALL season. We drew 3-3 with Novar after being 3-0 up and dominating the whole game up until the last 10 mins. We drew 0-0 with Kirkcaldy Albion after missing chance after chace in that game as well. We turned up with 9 players and 3 trialists against Kinghorn Hearts which was an important match. We had a strong enough team out to beat Dixons on Sunday and we just never got started. If we fail to go up it's our own fault. But we will learn from it and build on what we've got to and challenge for the title next season.

In regards to the 2nd being better than the 1st I reckon the top 6 could more than hold their own but you don't see many teams getting hit by cricket scores which is what's happening in the 2nd. We've yet to be beaten by anyone in the 2 divisions above us over 90mins. Acorn beat us on penalties after scoring a last minute equaliser.

We've done alright this season. Last 32 in Scottish, Quarter Finals of League Cup and only need a point to win group in JS Anderson Cup. Still plenty to play for :D

Got to laugh at a debate about what division is better 1st or 2nd. For me the 1st is the stronger league as there are no easy games everyone can beat everyone on there day and as we have found out for last few years ,its a damn hard league to get out of.

There are teams in the 2nd who cud more than hold there own in the 1st but the league itself aint strong as there is a clear split with the top half of the league giving the lower half teams a hiding most weeks but that is only imo due to the fact that each year(which is good for the league in general) we get new and good sides coming in who always romp there first season in the 2nd.

Also cup games you cant really use as a guide(well in our case anyway) as for example this year in the league cup we were dreadful v Kirkcaldy Albion with a full squad and needed pens to beat them,we then had a near full squad v Cottars in the fife cup again played poorly and needed pens to beat them aswell.Then on sunday we go up against Railway Tavern wi 11 players and win .Just the joys of football eh

All in all the league set up is strong and over the next few seasons everyone will get to there own level which will make all 3 leagues competitive. :cheers::cheers:

Edited by bob1

Got to laugh at a debate about what division is better 1st or 2nd. For me the 1st is the stronger league as there are no easy games everyone can beat everyone on there day and as we have found out for last few years ,its a damn hard league to get out of.

There are teams in the 2nd who cud more than hold there own in the 1st but the league itself aint strong as there is a clear split with the top half of the league giving the lower half teams a hiding most weeks but that is only imo due to the fact that each year(which is good for the league in general) we get new and good sides coming in who always romp there first season in the 2nd.

Also cup games you cant really use as a guide(well in our case anyway) as for example this year in the fife cup we were dreadful v Kirkcaldy Albion with a full squad and needed pens to beat them,we then had a near full squad v Cottars again played poorly and needed pens to beat them aswell.Then on sunday we go up against Railway Tavern wi 11 players and win .Just the joys of football eh

All in all the league set up is strong and over the next few seasons everyone will get to there own level which will make all 3 leagues competitive. :yikes::rolleyes:

Good effort pal. Opinions are like arseholes........everyones got one :guitar:

Also cup games you cant really use as a guide(well in our case anyway) as for example this year in the fife cup we were dreadful v Kirkcaldy Albion with a full squad and needed pens to beat them,we then had a near full squad v Cottars again played poorly and needed pens to beat them aswell.Then on sunday we go up against Railway Tavern wi 11 players and win .Just the joys of football eh

All in all the league set up is strong and over the next few seasons everyone will get to there own level which will make all 3 leagues competitive. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We didnt play albion in fife cup a dont think :guitar::yikes:

Beat hendies 7-1 a think it was then was cottars/railway. Played poor against cottars maybe but battled threw,think we deserve to be where we are in competition. :rolleyes:

Agree with wot said about the leagues tho.

Edited by kirkybush

[quote name='kirkybush' post='259104' date='Mar 16 2010, 20:55'][quote name='bob1' post='259000' date='Mar 16 2010, 11:49']Got to laugh at a debate about what division is better 1st or 2nd. For me the 1st is the stronger league as there are no easy games everyone can beat everyone on there day and as we have found out for last few years ,its a damn hard league to get out of.
All in all the league set up is strong and over the next few seasons everyone will get to there own level which will make all 3 leagues competitive. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote]

We didnt play albion in fife cup a dont think :guitar: :yikes:
Beat hendies 7-1 a think it was then was cottars/railway. Played poor against cottars maybe but battled threw,[b]think we deserve to be where we are in competition. :rolleyes:[/b]
[/quote]

Aye it was the league cup we played Albion in and yes we deserve to be where we are in the cup as we worked hard to get there.The point i was making is that the cup games cant always be used to judge how good a side is :banghead:

All in all the league set up is strong and over the next few seasons everyone will get to there own level which will make all 3 leagues competitive. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We didnt play albion in fife cup a dont think :guitar::yikes:

Beat hendies 7-1 a think it was then was cottars/railway. Played poor against cottars maybe but battled threw,think we deserve to be where we are in competition. :rolleyes:

Aye it was the league cup we played Albion in and yes we deserve to be where we are in the cup as we worked hard to get there.The point i was making is that the cup games cant always be used to judge how good a side is :banghead:

:banghead:

good result for jokers. shows they should be playing higher level. wen they win the league just promote em to prem. no point prolonging the inevitable.

no shawny report the day. must o no been 10 in it the day :cheers:

wasn't that when ya fuuckeed back to the welfare when u realised u couldn't play with bairns in our set up!

:cheers:

FACT. ur chats boring

psyco

ah but ma bairns would o took yous no probs so prob better we went back welfare. aye ma chants are boring i agree :rollsmile:

come back next year if you want to compete in a decent set up rather than pimping your bairns ot the infamous Ford Galaxy kitted out with booster seats and hand cuffs! :cheers:

we pumped uses that bad couple seasons back uses didn't know if it was New Year or New York! :rollsmile:

Dunfy Sporting 3-4 Wemyss Central

First half we were very poor gave away three soft goals in my opinion and then we scored 5 minutes before half time 3-1 which was fair reflection the game .Second half we played alot better more to our potential and however they scored to make it 4-1 then we got two good goals and well taken from ricky and steven and missed a pen as our normal taker wasnt on pitch overall i thought we could at least take it to penalties.

We missed few lads today.

Good luck to wemyss in the next round concentrate on getting up the league for us .

For game next week we need to start well right from the start

take it am aff penalty now

good result for jokers. shows they should be playing higher level. wen they win the league just promote em to prem. no point prolonging the inevitable.

no shawny report the day. must o no been 10 in it the day :whistling:

wasn't that when ya fuuckeed back to the welfare when u realised u couldn't play with bairns in our set up!

:worried:

FACT. ur chats boring

psyco

ah but ma bairns would o took yous no probs so prob better we went back welfare. aye ma chants are boring i agree :cheers:

come back next year if you want to compete in a decent set up rather than pimping your bairns ot the infamous Ford Galaxy kitted out with booster seats and hand cuffs! :headbang:

we pumped uses that bad couple seasons back uses didn't know if it was New Year or New York! :banghead:

What 1-0 in a pre season friendly? :rollsmile:

your dilusional ya daftie. why no come to welfare? more of a challenge as u can only play sundays instead o gettin sat boys to help out. dont thin you would recognise many boys from the last time yous played us. we would beat yous this time around no probs :whistling: