Fife Football Forum

Results

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so sayn ti 1 o our players ur maws getn pumped he says she dead. wan o ur players turns round n says ul b next ti her if u dont shut it. and then them tellin 2 o our players there getn hammerd at the end haha great banter tht.

That's all you can take it as. The guys who watch our games have no connection to us other than they drink in the pub. What do you want us to do with them???

As for the game. We made it hard for ourselves after going 2 up. An error from our keeper let you back in. Don't remember our keeper having to make any save at all in the whole match.

ok so sayn ti 1 o our players ur maws getn pumped he says she dead. wan o ur players turns round n says ul b next ti her if u dont shut it. and then them tellin 2 o our players there getn hammerd at the end haha great banter tht.

That's all you can take it as. The guys who watch our games have no connection to us other than they drink in the pub. What do you want us to do with them???

As for the game. We made it hard for ourselves after going 2 up. An error from our keeper let you back in. Don't remember our keeper having to make any save at all in the whole match.

to be fair neither keeper had much to do

to be fair neither keeper had much to do

Your keeper pulled off a few cracking saves. No bad for being 4ft fcuk all <_<

Acorn 8-1 Eddys. Scored within 2 mins but eddys were on top till we hit a quick double.2nd half was one way traffic and cud have been more.Good win and good to get a few goals as we very rarely punish teams.

Scorers were Hampton(3),Tam(2),Dave :rollsmile::rollsmile: ,Miki and Skelf

Some finish fi dave for his first goal in 30 years and no seal celebration :rollsmile:

All the best to Eddys,few decent players but u need to cut out the arguing wi each other :rollsmile:

:rollsmile::rollsmile:

Good to see chopper get on the scoresheet, been coming for a while (few years anyway) :rollsmile:

Edited by kirkybush

While I know how hard it is to deal with, I think your good team is let down by the morons on the sidelines. There are rules and you are responsible for your

sideline.

I am only posting this here as I do not intend to take the matter further, but just in case your "firm" cause more mischief then i thought you should know the below.

Don't want to see a good bunch of players you have brought down by mindless yobs.

From the league website .

22. SPECTATORS

Where it can be proved that the spectators at any match conduct themselves in such a manner as to

interfere with the players or stop the game, the Executive Committee shall have the power to order

the game to be replayed on another ground or to award the match to either club, and take such

further action as may be deemed necessary.

Each club is responsible to the committee for the action of its players, officials and spectators.

Clubs are further required to take all precautions necessary to prevent spectators threatening or

insulting referees, officials or players during or at conclusion of a game.

While I know how hard it is to deal with, I think your good team is let down by the morons on the sidelines. There are rules and you are responsible for your

sideline.

I am only posting this here as I do not intend to take the matter further, but just in case your "firm" cause more mischief then i thought you should know the below.

Don't want to see a good bunch of players you have brought down by mindless yobs.

From the league website .

22. SPECTATORS

Where it can be proved that the spectators at any match conduct themselves in such a manner as to

interfere with the players or stop the game, the Executive Committee shall have the power to order

the game to be replayed on another ground or to award the match to either club, and take such

further action as may be deemed necessary.

Each club is responsible to the committee for the action of its players, officials and spectators.

Clubs are further required to take all precautions necessary to prevent spectators threatening or

insulting referees, officials or players during or at conclusion of a game.

Come on tae fack Richard. The guys at the side of the park are nothing to do with us. End of. As it is a public park and if you felt the players were in danger then call the police.