Fife Football Forum

Results

bunch o hooligans. think thats every team nearly to have complained bout it this season. think the league have to take a look at it. ban em or play behind closed doors. :rollsmile:

Complain all they like. Nothing to do with us :rollsmile:

you might well say that but if referees report states that sidelines were intimadating players ie.threatening,on the field of pitch ,or throwing objects,yous will be held responsible.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair their own players complain about them too :rollsmile:

3 out of 3 for the dunfermline/rosyth teams today, nice one.

Boys on sidelines with there bucky bottles giving us abuse when we were up there.

Good bunch on the park though so cant blame them.

bunch o hooligans. think thats every team nearly to have complained bout it this season. think the league have to take a look at it. ban em or play behind closed doors. :rollsmile:

Complain all they like. Nothing to do with us :rollsmile:

you might well say that but if referees report states that sidelines were intimadating players ie.threatening,on the field of pitch ,or throwing objects,yous will be held responsible.

No ma fault they don't like orange son :rollsmile:

To be fair their own players complain about them too :rollsmile:

3 out of 3 for the dunfermline/rosyth teams today, nice one.

Boys on sidelines with there bucky bottles giving us abuse when we were up there.

Good bunch on the park though so cant blame them.

We've dealt with that sort of problem at home. MOD police inspect the game to make sure there's no drinking. We can't physically do anything away from home though. Ref voiced no concerns to us

Fife Arms 1 Lang toun Thistle 0

We struggled to find our feet early doors, and lost the goal half hour in to first half.

Nice finish from a ball that should have been cleared.

Hope our injury list gets wee bit better over the next week.

All best Fife Arms.

On the referee front. Fife arms had a boy injured and needed treatment. When he got back up and on his feet

was allowed to stay on pitch and not asked to leave and come back on. After the game our 16 mentioned this to the ref

who then gave our 16 his 2nd yellow and shown red card.He only asked - Jesus. :banghead:

To be honest was expecting more from lang toun considering there top o the first but not to be,thought we played better first 30mins, scored(nice finish fi the big man :headbang: )then just seen out the first half.

Second half lang toun had the wind but never created much .............Shout of the day your number 16"were top of the league,you wait till the second half" :o:P .

p.s still waiting :headbang::rollsmile::heartbeat:

Kinghorn Hearts 6-1 Novar Rovers

Controlled game for 90 mins, scored some good goals. Could have been more. Lost a sloppy goal near the end.

Scorers today Iain Thomson x3, Tony Higgins, Derek O'Donnell and Kelso

what was game like dave? you lot score early then one way traffic? :headbang:

bunch o hooligans. think thats every team nearly to have complained bout it this season. think the league have to take a look at it. ban em or play behind closed doors. :headbang:

Complain all they like. Nothing to do with us :headbang:

you say nothing to do with us, so next week if you are playing away from home these bunch on the sidelines will still be down the park with their horns and bottles of buckie shouting abuse at anyone who happens to walk by, dont think so if they are there to support your team i think that they have everything to do with yourselves

bunch o hooligans. think thats every team nearly to have complained bout it this season. think the league have to take a look at it. ban em or play behind closed doors. :headbang:

you say nothing to do with us, so next week if you are playing away from home these bunch on the sidelines will still be down the park with their horns and bottles of buckie shouting abuse at anyone who happens to walk by, dont think so if they are there to support your team i think that they have everything to do with yourselves

They watch our games but have no affiliation to our club. Like I've said they no longer drink at our home matches due to us involving MOD Police. Can't do anything about the away games. It's a public park. If the ref or home side have issues with them then they can call the police. We cannot stop them from going to away matches.

Complain all they like. Nothing to do with us :o

They watch our games but have no affiliation to our club. Like I've said they no longer drink at our home matches due to us involving MOD Police. Can't do anything about the away games. It's a public park. If the ref or home side have issues with them then they can call the police. We cannot stop them from going to away matches.

They were drinkin when fife arms played you'se last week :headbang:

Complain all they like. Nothing to do with us :o

They were drinkin when fife arms played you'se last week :headbang:

If they were I missed it.

you say they come to both home and away matches,i assume they do not travel away from home to support your opponents therefore i would say they are affiliated to your club,have you made it clear to them you do not want them following your club as they are giving a good bunch of lads a bad name.

you say they come to both home and away matches,i assume they do not travel away from home to support your opponents therefore i would say they are affiliated to your club,have you made it clear to them you do not want them following your club as they are giving a good bunch of lads a bad name.

Again it's a public park. To be fair the boys are not that bad. Enjoy a bit of banter and give abuse out. Happens at all levels of football. Unfortunately 2 or 3 of these boys appear from time to time to watch the games. Couldn't even tell you their names that's how well known they are to the club. I had a good chat with the comittee regarding everything that has happened and they are happy with what we peoposed to them. The ref made no issue of the supporters today. Some boys need to grow up a wee bit and ignore what has gone on.

Am sure TJ will vouch for me when I say there have been far worse issues with supporters in the past with us.

Fife Arms 1 Lang toun Thistle 0

We struggled to find our feet early doors, and lost the goal half hour in to first half.

Nice finish from a ball that should have been cleared.

Hope our injury list gets wee bit better over the next week.

All best Fife Arms.

On the referee front. Fife arms had a boy injured and needed treatment. When he got back up and on his feet

was allowed to stay on pitch and not asked to leave and come back on. After the game our 16 mentioned this to the ref

who then gave our 16 his 2nd yellow and shown red card.He only asked - Jesus. :banghead:

To be honest was expecting more from lang toun considering there top o the first but not to be,thought we played better first 30mins, scored(nice finish fi the big man :barf: )then just seen out the first half.

Second half lang toun had the wind but never created much .............Shout of the day your number 16"were top of the league,you wait till the second half" :cheers::cheers: .

Happy days ! B team from us which frustrated 16 .... shit happens he just takes it bad . Massive amount rested as we have bigger fish to fry :headbang:

p.s still waiting :unsure::rollsmile::heartbeat:

Kinghorn Hearts 6-1 Novar Rovers

Controlled game for 90 mins, scored some good goals. Could have been more. Lost a sloppy goal near the end.

Scorers today Iain Thomson x3, Tony Higgins, Derek O'Donnell and Kelso

what was game like dave? you lot score early then one way traffic? :barf:

pretty much. got going right from the start and our strikers were in the mood.looked like you boys had a few players out but good for us to start getting players back from injury