GLENROTHES STROLLERS 1 LANG TOUN TH 3

PREMIER LEAGUE

RAILWAY TAV 2 PRINLAWS 0

WEAVERS ROV 3 DYSART ROYALS 2

DIV ONE

DUNFERMLINE SPORTING 2 GOLDEN ACORN 3

lang toon was 4 - 1

1-3 was text :wacko:

Dunf sporting 2-3 Acorn.We werent at our best the night but at this stage all that matters is the 3pts.We went 3 nil up then went missing for the last 6 mins and conceded 2 goals but held on in the end for a valuable 3pts.

All the best to Sporting for the rest of the season.Strong side and can see why they have had decent results lately :wacko::rollsmile:

Dunf sporting 2-3 Acorn.We werent at our best the night but at this stage all that matters is the 3pts.We went 3 nil up then went missing for the last 6 mins and conceded 2 goals but held on in the end for a valuable 3pts.

All the best to Sporting for the rest of the season.Strong side and can see why they have had decent results lately :rollsmile::rollsmile:

:D:rollsmile::rollsmile:

Scorers kirky :wacko: and willie with 2

on our game 2day a draw was prob a fair result although tonight bogarts were for me the better side.

bogarts went 1-0 up when a corner swung in, free header for there player was directed in the corner.

bogarts by far the better side 1st half, the only time we played football 1st half was our goal, from right mid jock francis into striker gareth jack onto other striker davie wilson, onto myself with no man near me 10yards out maybe, 1-1. 2nd bogarts goal we were on attack lost ball the broke up park and when ball came to guy inside 6 yard box unmarked, he slotted to put them up 2-1. also jock missed pen 1st half, put in corner but not enough pace and keeper tipped round for a corner. 2nd half 2 changes seen me going to the back and 2 regular starters for us coming on, and at this point game was end to end without much football being played. jock got sent off for seemingly a kick out, cant comment as i honestly didnt see, and there striker got sent off not long after for 2nd yellow coming through back ov me.

think most ov our boys got booked today and am not 1 to talk bout refs but power trip is the word i wld use.

reffed me in kingdom league when i played with civil and was the same.

does he swear to kids like he does to amateurs cause if he does its no wonder they dont want to play football.

in the end a draw was a fair result, and id like to wish bogarts players and management all the best, they are a sound group ov lads who fight for everything on the park, but have a banter and a chat after. aw the best lads, hope you get a result on sunday :whistling:

Edited by Baz_bruce

Good result for Acorn, it getting tight up the top!

Any match report from KDY v Burns game?

For a large period in the match it remained 1-0 to the burns after we went to sleep at a set piece. But that was more to do with dogged defending and the Burns trying to walk it in. At half time 1-0 felt as though the albion still had the ability to nick a goal, but the burns defence tended to deal with or counter attacks rather well, and while we did have chances the ball just didnt fall for us, or if it did it fell to the wrong player and the counter attack became the burns counter attacking.

Burns persistance finally broke through us for their second mid way through the second half, after that the Albion tried a bit harder, but kept giving the ball away cheaply.

Two late goals doubled the burn's tally, no more than they should have had if not for thegood defending again by the albions rear guard.

Told the boys sometimes you get beat by better teams, no matter how hard you try and that their is no shame in putting up a good fight and making a good countance of themselves. Burns are very confident on the ball and gave our midfield the run around, but we never gave up.

All the best to Burns, a lot of individual skill, playing as a team.

All the best to Sporting for the rest of the season.Strong side and can see why they have had decent results lately :whistling::banghead:

I thought it was decent game last night 1st half was even but we missed alot chances in that half but you got goal and then second half both teams had chances which you took and we rallied for the last ten minutes scoring two goals but time ran out to get the third.I thought draw would have been fair but was not to be .

Golden one of best footballing side we played this year good luck in the premier next year lads sure you will do well .We have improved alot of the last months looking forward to the last few games and onto next year where we will be stronger.

For a large period in the match it remained 1-0 to the burns after we went to sleep at a set piece. But that was more to do with dogged defending and the Burns trying to walk it in. At half time 1-0 felt as though the albion still had the ability to nick a goal, but the burns defence tended to deal with or counter attacks rather well, and while we did have chances the ball just didnt fall for us, or if it did it fell to the wrong player and the counter attack became the burns counter attacking.

Burns persistance finally broke through us for their second mid way through the second half, after that the Albion tried a bit harder, but kept giving the ball away cheaply.

Two late goals doubled the burn's tally, no more than they should have had if not for thegood defending again by the albions rear guard.

Told the boys sometimes you get beat by better teams, no matter how hard you try and that their is no shame in putting up a good fight and making a good countance of themselves. Burns are very confident on the ball and gave our midfield the run around, but we never gave up.

Cheers! :whistling:

Good unbiased report.

I like the fact you are gracious in defeat and didnt blame:

Your players

Burns players

Ref

Weather

Pitch

Day light

Facilities

Water bottles

Spectators

etc etc.

As you say 'Sometimes you get beat by better teams!'

Was 4 - 1 ask the ref or report whatever !

Sure ref will remember the fourth which he dealt with well.

Thought we were back and buzzing and should have had more, but over all, on to Sunday confident.

Was 4-1 enough to win us the group Ming?

Cheers! :whistling:

Good unbiased report.

I like the fact you are gracious in defeat and didnt blame:

Your players

Burns players

Ref

Weather

Pitch

Day light

Facilities

Water bottles

Spectators

etc etc.

As you say 'Sometimes you get beat by better teams!'

But I did blame your players..... they were better, lol.

Was 4 - 1 ask the ref or report whatever !

Sure ref will remember the fourth which he dealt with well.

Thought we were back and buzzing and should have had more, but over all, on to Sunday confident.

Was 4-1 enough to win us the group Ming?

will do when ref confirms