Fife Football Forum

Burntisland Sunday Team

Guest burntislander

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything about the teams coming in? Jokers and Cottars have both been good additions to the league. Hopefully the teams coming in this season will be able to add something to the league!

Heard a few will possibly be from Welfare and Dunfy Thistle, the latter will probably be up there with Jokers in terms of quality by all accounts so will be a good addition.

Does anyone know anything about the teams coming in? Jokers and Cottars have both been good additions to the league. Hopefully the teams coming in this season will be able to add something to the league!

Heard a few will possibly be from Welfare and Dunfy Thistle, the latter will probably be up there with Jokers in terms of quality by all accounts so will be a good addition.

only time will tell... how many are coming from that league?

Where are we going to get all the refs. More teams more refs.

Also more rounds in the cup, longer season ???

Great to see new teams coming in though, all good.

But i dont think anyone wants to drive 50 miles ( Kincardine 2 st Andrews) for a game, or maybe they do ???

Anyway all best to anyone coming in.You will find it well run and even Watties organised !!

Where are we going to get all the refs. More teams more refs.

Also more rounds in the cup, longer season ???

Great to see new teams coming in though, all good.

But i dont think anyone wants to drive 50 miles ( Kincardine 2 st Andrews) for a game, or maybe they do ???

Anyway all best to anyone coming in.You will find it well run and even Watties organised !!

thanx ya wee cant :rollsmile:

Burntisland had now looking like they have a sunday league team now, as i have seen posters around town for trials getting held.

its not the original one mate,,,this ones a late entry :ok:

eh to tell you the truth i think it was the same idea but a diffrent commitee and person starting the club, ken they have left a bit late like..

eh to tell you the truth i think it was the same idea but a diffrent commitee and person starting the club, ken they have left a bit late like..

from what ive heard the boy wants to inform his previous club before announcing

aw ok i heard that the boy who wa first starting it up has went to the shippy to start a 2003's team up, and has now been transfered to someone else to start the club, but who knows, at least we now ken that the club is now starting, now they have advirtised the trials dates. :ok: