Fife Football Forum

Results

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddies Bar 4 v 1 Kdy Albion

Well played the Eddies lads and Dod was playing a blinder today.

Guid luck whats left of the season and best wishes in the Silver section :yikes:

Good fast paced game the day, had bare 11 today and felt we played some decent stuff in spells. Well taken goals 2 from Bell and 2 from Neishy. Good luck to Albion lads rest of season, young team who are keen, think a couple of more experienced heads in the side would help out the young guys as def no mugs. :whistling:

novar rovers 1 styx 8

no doudt they lay down :whistling:

beat me to it. no chance styx woulda scored eight if novar tried :yikes::whistling:

Edited by Spikey

BOGARTS 2-6 TAVERN

Awwww ma poor wee lambs.... Did uz get humpd again...?

got to be there to comment all changed on a hand ball decision 4 railway second goal still well done railway

True Referee was hurrendous for both sides all game

well done railway.

novar rovers 1 styx 8

no doudt they lay down :headbang:

beat me to it. no chance styx woulda scored eight if novar tried :whistling::rollsmile:

could have been any score today

after playing them i can see why a team like bogarts scored so many!

we/i missed loads of chances :banghead:

VILLAGE INN 1 LOCHORE CASTLE 5

well done lads .. good win. :whistling:

cheers scott had total control of the game should have been alot more ie me lol need u back 4 next week semis now we had a good result yesterday 4 the bay thats us in the final now :rollsmile::banghead:

well done lads .. good win. :rollsmile:

cheers scott had total control of the game should have been alot more ie me lol need u back 4 next week semis now

AYE 6 NO SHOWS AND 2 SUSPENDED :whistling:

well done lads .. good win. :whistling:

cheers scott had total control of the game should have been alot more ie me lol need u back 4 next week semis now we had a good result yesterday 4 the bay thats us in the final now :rollsmile::banghead:

kicked the arse out it last night wi the swally mate....nae danger of making it.... :rollsmile::rollsmile::headbang:

well done lads .. good win. :banghead:

cheers scott had total control of the game should have been alot more ie me lol need u back 4 next week semis now we had a good result yesterday 4 the bay thats us in the final now :headbang::rollsmile:

kicked the arse out it last night wi the swally mate....nae danger of making it.... :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

lol :whistling::rollsmile:

Dysart 4-1 Kinghorn Hearts

Down the bare bones in a quarter final yet again. Dysart worked hard from 1st whistle to last, knocked the ball about well and deserved their win. gave away some silly goals a pen and an OG. Had few chances to draw level, but conceded again as we pressed. both teams down to ten men. felt the referee was looking to even this up after an off the ball stamp from a Dysart player.

all the best to dysart in the semi. having seen them on a couple of occasions this year, dont know whether they can play like that again. think lang toun the better side

Lang toun thistle 3 Cottars 3 ( Lang toun 4-3 on pens)

Enjoyed the game apart from the 3 gifts we gave away to make it hard for ourselves.

On another day i think we could have had the game won by half time, with some good moves that deserved a finish.

Play to the refs whistle :headbang: How many times :headbang:

Well done to both teams for a good clean game, looked like the ref enjoyed it which is good to see !!

All best Cottars your building a good team up there :ok:

Lang toun thistle 3 Cottars 3 ( Lang toun 4-3 on pens)

Enjoyed the game apart from the 3 gifts we gave away to make it hard for ourselves.

On another day i think we could have had the game won by half time, with some good moves that deserved a finish.

Play to the refs whistle :rollsmile: How many times :rollsmile:

Well done to both teams for a good clean game, looked like the ref enjoyed it which is good to see !!

All best Cottars your building a good team up there :rolleyes:

Not much fitba played. Bit of a slugging match. Thought we had it won at 3-2 with only a few mins to go but Toun never gave up and got a late, probably deserved winner.

Good bit of crack between me and the number 3. He got the last laugh though!!

All the best lads.

:rollsmile: