Fife Football Forum

New Team

any teams in first or prem looking for new defender for new season previous clubs played for are star hearts and methillhill strollers kdy albion. pm me if interested

Wage Demands? :headbang:

any teams in first or prem looking for new defender for new season previous clubs played for are star hearts and methillhill strollers kdy albion. pm me if interested

Wage Demands? :rollsmile:

Probably one of 3/4 players that stand out for the albion, hell of a kick, a great addition to ANY team.

Its a pity he is a deluded dee.....

Edited by eastfifearabman

Probably one of 3/4 players that stand out for the albion, hell of a kick, a great addition to ANY team.

Its a pity he is a deluded dee.....

so what is that saying about the rest of the boys if only 3/4 stand out??

whats on offer :rollsmile:

Watched a bit of the Albions game on Sunday they don't seem to play with a bit of heart and commitment. A little bit dig would probably make them a far better side than what they look.

When they have the desire and commitment they are a very good side, ask the boys at jokers the recent game between them was a what the albion could become.

As for the 3/4 standout players... the rest could be just as good, but are young and need more time yet. The 3/4 I had in mind are already ready to play.

Watched a bit of the Albions game on Sunday they don't seem to play with a bit of heart and commitment. A little bit dig would probably make them a far better side than what they look.

there has been alot of background problems which may have effected todays performance

there has been alot of background problems which may have effected todays performance

I have to admit there seemed to be something not right with a few of the players on the day. Although again as i said on our own forum, there are guys who try like feck and others who just want to have a kick about on a sunday. Naturally your going to have some abrasion and the club is slowly weeding them out or they are leaving for "their own reasons" yourself excluded of course. John has a huge task ahead but he will have my support until the seasons end and i hope to have put him in the right direction with some decent structure so he has a good chance to keep the club running.

A few people have already registered an interest in coming to the club so thats always going to be a good sign, i'm sure any new additions will make a good account of themselves and maybe bring the club on a bit more with some of the younger lads getting more experience around them, as there is some potential if guided properly. This clubs playing potential is often marred by the off field antics but the players themselves have stuck in and answered some of their critics well. The best game this season has to be the Jokers game despite the loss, that was a hell of a shift for the team and showed the spirit that has been lacking on the field.

There are and will be good times ahead for the Albion.