Fife Football Forum

Results 11/5

dunf city 1-2 hob

FFS :headbang:

why u so upset????

gd 2 c h.o.b gettin a win or 2 under belt the nw. like 2 c thm stay up

please translate.

it was for BOVIRIL and he understood so that is fine with me!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ym 2- lomond vics 1 vics dominated first half ym scored against the run of play.ht 1-0.second half ym scored for 2-0 and looked pretty comtable then the vics got a goal back with an absolute howler from myself :headbang::bouncy: vics missed a penalty late on.must say vics a good footballing side and there big striker (ferrier) i think was excellent.

Greig Park 9 Freuchie 1

16-1 wouldnt actually have flattered us tonight n think Freuchie would agree. Just hope missed chances dont come back to haunt us as far as winning league and goal difference is concerned.

If only Dizzee's shot to goal ratio was better.... :bouncy:.

We missed a few sitters tonight not naming names but Dogg's was terrible. :headbang:

Dunfy Academy V Bizland was a good game but never really set the heather alight, pitch was not the greatest and the referee was shocking running backwards then turning half way when making a sub and taking twice as long to do it made him look a tit. Disagree with the sending off never once spoke to the offending players always spoke to the player who had the offence against them and what he did when he was talking too the bizland player and dunf took the free kick the player was out of position he should of brought it back to be restarted and thats when the ref really lost control ! i would mark him 4 out of 10 on performance for someone who SUPPOSEDLY does junior he aint that good rant over

Well done to the academy boys who had a no lose attitude and the keeper were both in good form good luck for next season

Edited by mike_24

dunfermline 0 v 1 burntisland

lomond utd 0 v 7 rosyth good win 5nil up at ht fair play to lomond never gave up aw the best 4 rest of the season scorers were ,davey 3 mitch ,ramsay, joe and greg well done lads :cheers::cheers:

footie team won 7-0 nil and pool team won 7-0 nil woohoo cummon rosyth :ok::cheers::cheers::cheers:

dundonald drew 0-0 with balgonie scotia the night dont know why its says balgonie won 1-0!! weird :cheers:

The text sent to match secretary last night with the score read Scotia 0 v 0 Dundonald so dont know where 1-0 came from

Greig Park 9 Freuchie 1

16-1 wouldnt actually have flattered us tonight n think Freuchie would agree. Just hope missed chances dont come back to haunt us as far as winning league and goal difference is concerned.

If only Dizzee's shot to goal ratio was better.... :cheers:.

We missed a few sitters tonight not naming names but Dogg's was terrible. :cheers:

welshy you having a laugh??????????wat about your 14?????lol :cheers::ok::cheers::cheers:

leslie 5 v 3 colleges

As Saturday hit the woodwork about 5 times.

On a low note I met the most ignorant man I have ever met before in my life tonight. :ok:

What happened Bear? Did he reject your advances?

Chin up pal. :cheers:

mon the HOB glad to see them safe :cheers:

they can still be relegated, not likely but still possible according to the league tables.

your right not 100% safe yet but lookin good, still 3 really hard games to go.

mon the HOB glad to see them safe :cheers:

they can still be relegated, not likely but still possible according to the league tables.

Very unlikely that we will be relegated but we still need one point to be mathematicaly safe.