Fife Football Forum

Suspect kincardine are planning a move to the ams based on a few of their posts.

Just looking at all options.

No playing in a 9 team league. I might get suspended nxt meeting so outcome will have a bearing on our decision

think wot happens at agm will make a few minds up

heard yous were leaving

rumours :ok::rollsmile:

think the way i see it sunday ams might just have 4 divisions next season.

will yous get promoted if enough teams join?

They will mate at moment 6 joining so they will same thing happened to us last year

who's the 6? Any leaving?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspect kincardine are planning a move to the ams based on a few of their posts.

Just looking at all options.

No playing in a 9 team league. I might get suspended nxt meeting so outcome will have a bearing on our decision

think wot happens at agm will make a few minds up

heard yous were leaving

rumours :ok::rollsmile:

think the way i see it sunday ams might just have 4 divisions next season.

will yous get promoted if enough teams join?

They will mate at moment 6 joining so they will same thing happened to us last year

who's the 6? Any leaving?

Kingdom United new team ,dont know any other teams until AGM .Leaving Glenrothes Strollers going to Sat am thats it but few teams folded this year sadly Glenrothes Styx and new inn .

Valdas has said 10 teams are applying

mcandrews ---kirkcaldy

balmullo----st andrews

kingdom utd - dundonald

agenda---leven

leuchars--- leuchars air base

Cowdenbeath

are the six that have been announced

Valdas has said 10 teams are applying

mcandrews ---kirkcaldy

balmullo----st andrews

kingdom utd - dundonald

agenda---leven

leuchars--- leuchars air base

Cowdenbeath

are the six that have been announced

balmullo.s a no.

Guest the flying pig
[quote name='sportdish' post='277167' date='Jun 4 2010, 15:14'][quote name='scotty mac' post='277164' date='Jun 4 2010, 14:28']Think one of the Blairhall boys said it was his preference, did Valley Bar not do it before then came back to Welfare?[/quote]

aye but only lasted about 7 games
[/quote]
i played with the vb in all 7 games, we didnt get beat in any of them of what i can remember, we left cause we were getting kicked off the park and getting no protection off refs, guys were missing there work with injurys all the time, i dont think it will be like that nw cause the standard of forth valley football is awesome, i hope the welfare continue but i doubt it.

Think one of the Blairhall boys said it was his preference, did Valley Bar not do it before then came back to Welfare?

aye but only lasted about 7 games

i played with the vb in all 7 games, we didnt get beat in any of them of what i can remember, we left cause we were getting kicked off the park and getting no protection off refs, guys were missing there work with injurys all the time, i dont think it will be like that nw cause the standard of forth valley football is awesome, i hope the welfare continue but i doubt it.

Valley bar hardly won a game in forth valley.

Donald said not long ago that valley pulled out due to the travelling.

The refs are same now as they were then.

what will happen if there are only 6/7/8 teams in dunf welfare? will any of the teams come to forth valley?

Could only see Blairhall and valley bar coming to forth valley as they are closest but can't see any other teams traveling.

I've no heard anything from league regarding team situations for nxt year.

what will happen if there are only 6/7/8 teams in dunf welfare? will any of the teams come to forth valley?

Could only see Blairhall and valley bar coming to forth valley as they are closest but can't see any other teams traveling.

CHRIS, DO YOU MEAN, COULD ONLY SEE BLAIRHALL AND VALLEY BAR ''GOING'' TO FORTH VALLEY, AS YOU HAVE SAID ''COMING'' WHICH WOULD INDICATE YOU'S HAVE ''JUMPED THE DYKE AGAIN'' :whistling::heartbeat::cheers::ok::heartbeat::heartbeat:

CHRIS, DO YOU MEAN, COULD ONLY SEE BLAIRHALL AND VALLEY BAR ''GOING'' TO FORTH VALLEY, AS YOU HAVE SAID ''COMING'' WHICH WOULD INDICATE YOU'S HAVE ''JUMPED THE DYKE AGAIN'' :whistling::heartbeat::cheers::ok::heartbeat::heartbeat:

the "coming" was answering the question above. and yes we are considering jumping ship again

the "coming" was answering the question above. and yes we are considering jumping ship again

CAN UNDERSTAND ANY TEAMS THAT KEEP THERE OPTIONS OPEN, HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT IT'S LOOKING GRIM, NEED SOME DIRECTION / LEADERSHIP AND WEE ALL KNOW THAT'S UNLIKELY ANY TIME SOON :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: